Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crash Holly R.i.p

• 26-11-2004 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

i was shocked to recently discover that the little legend that is crash holly...... has died.....he was found in his hotel room dead witha bottle of pills next to him........... i dont know what else to say! just wanted to let people know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

this happend a long time ago.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

dinjo wrote:
    i was shocked to recently discover that the little legend that is crash holly...... has died.....he was found in his hotel room dead witha bottle of pills next to him........... i dont know what else to say! just wanted to let people know!

That's aincent news mate, happened last summer. Steven Richards was the last to see him alive, he was crashing in his house for a while because Lockwood was having problems with his girlfriend. He left there one night and went to a hotel, went to sleep, never woke up.

2003 was a lousy year for Wrestling deaths, they dropped like flies :(
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

yeah 2003 was a **** year for the wrestling business as it concerned deaths.Crash Holly,Mr Perfect and British Bulldog(2002 maybe?) still pretty ****

RIP Crash

blackbelt wrote:
    yeah 2003 was a **** year for the wrestling business as it concerned deaths.Crash Holly,Mr Perfect and British Bulldog(2002 maybe?) still pretty ****

RIP Crash
    (Miss) Elizabeth Huelette, Ed Farahat (The Shiek), Classy Freddie Blassie, Stu Hart, Mike Hegstrand (Road Warrior Hawk), all passed on that year too.

British Bulldog was 2002. Sadly i always thought he'd outlive Dynamite. :(
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Don't forget Big Dick Dudley and Mass Transit, ohhhhh and the career of Bill Goldberg

• Advertisement

Career of Bill Goldberg died long before 2003! Big Dick Dudley and Mass Transit were 2002 i think, can't be too sure.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Your probably right...I suck with dates...If I think hard enough I could probably come up with another one...Big Boss Man...ohh wait that was this year...Jeff Hardys Career :)

Your probably right...I suck with dates...If I think hard enough I could probably come up with another one...Big Boss Man...ohh wait that was this year...Jeff Hardys Career :)

Nooo, thats when his career began. Now he's with TNA, which is a real "stick it" to Jim Ross because he got a contract with a promotion without requiring to go into rehab, and appeared in the main event on their first ever PPV. Fact of the matter is, Hardy is a part of history at this stage, something Mattitude hasn't been part of since going solo. :)

Jeff in 2002-2003 was badly misused, partially to Jeff not being bothered, and partially because WWE didn't have a clue what to do with him, he suffers from the same problem as brother Matt, too small to be a heavyweight, too big to be a cruiserweight.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I think Micheal's, Jericho and Flair proved no one is too small to be a heavy weight at least not anyone over 200. Obviously guys like Spike Dudley and Rey Mysterio are just too small

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

C'mere,how can someone Rest In Peace if people keep mentioning them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

Holly died in steven Richards house and was found dead in his kitchen, he downed drink and pain killers and overdosed on them and died! he was found two days later when a police officer had to break into the house!

he was only 32

Advertisement