Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Er.... Now I'm really confused....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

the one asking about it was closed because you found it
    and this one will be closed too no doubt.

why it was in recycle bin so early i dont know.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Probably a mod from Stab City took offence because a local mono-browed denzien pried out his/her sense of humour with a switchblade and fed it to a stray horse.

Happens all the time I believe.

Agree, it seems a bit unfair. After all no-one can take it seriously as instructions?! :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I take offence! I'm from dublin and I've never seen a peat briquette that looks like that!

As for Limerick, its a ****hole no point trying to cover it up with ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

JoeSchmoe wrote:
    Pm me if you want Mr Moderator

You're the one who is supposed to PM the moderator to discuss this, not post it on the public forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Have to say I wondered why it ended up in the recycle bin aswell.
    Just goes to show the kind of jems you can find there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

but i don't know which moderator to pm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

The moderator of whatever forum you posted in. It usually gives a list at the bottom of the threads index.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

rob a car and drive over a romanian beggar.

Count yourself lucky I didn’t ban you, an incitement to racially motivated violence is as good as a reason as any to send the thread to the recycling bin.

If you have a problem go complain to Boards Iompair Éireann on the feedback board…

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Even the humour board has a ban on racist jokes.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Before you ask this thread is been locked because of the reasons outlined in Sico's post. If you post another thread like this in the games board you get a one-week ban.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, this just isn’t the place for such questions.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement