Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTSE Stock market index - help needed.

Options
  • 26-11-2004 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi,

I used to use Yahoo Finance to view all the FTSE share prices and it was great but recently the site has changed.

On reflection I think that I was getting the ft100 & ft250 all on the one screen.

Each line on the screen contained the following info:

Company symbol

Company name

Current share price

Share price change

% change

Price range high/low

Option to pull up the following charts as graphs - price range for day, week, month, 6months, 12months 1,2,3,4,5,or max years.

Research on the company / history.

As I said this was very user friendly and I have been using it for a number of years,

However now when I get on to the site I only get a very condensed version of what I used to get previously.

Can anyone point me to the site that I need. I have googled and googled but everything I come across just seems to be a crappy condensed version of what I used to get on Yahoo finance.

I really appreciate your help on this.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is it available from http://www.ftse.co.uk/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Hi Victor,

No unfortunatley that site is just the same believe it or not. I registered with them last week in the hope that they would give more information but no.. :(

Advertisement