Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to see a Chelsea Match - not sure where to stay

• 26-11-2004 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Where is the best place to stay in the central of london that would also have easy access (walking distance) to transport that would bring you to stanford bridge area. I perfer to stay around the busiest areas with the shops, restaurants, etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

What kind of price range are you talking about?
    Anywhere central should be fine, easy enough to hop about on the tube lines ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

Thats my problem, Ive never been there before so im a little scared & confused by the different areas and tubes etc.

My price range would be anything under 200 euros for the total for 2nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Anywhere in West London and you should be fine. I suggest Hammersmith, Earls Court, Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham for Chelsea football ground.

Other than that, search the web for hotels and then check out the distance using www.journeyplanner.org - using that site will tell you exactly how to get anywhere you want to go in London

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Hashbrown

You could try here Right beside the ground
    Come on the Blues enjoy the game !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Id recomend Shepherds Bush,close enough to chelski`s ground and lots of pubs,cafes,etc..... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement