Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funniest band website ever

Options
  • 26-11-2004 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

hey,here is some examples of the madness that influences first dog in space in being one of dublin's best bands,im including a few clippings from their site www.firstdoginspace.com.....dont forget the subtonics and guests down at radiator in eamonn dorans 2nite,for further details check out [url]www.cpu.ie...ps:if[/url] u like first dogs site you should check out www.tvgohome.com and go in2 archive section

Trev Radiator - Is on another Planet

Trevor at the love parade in Berlin
    Notorious child puncher and indiscriminate glasser of women, Trevor Dietz, has announced he is set to follow in the footsteps of his close friend and lover, Dennis Tito to become the second ever 'space tourist'. His statement follows the decision made earlier in the week by the ISC (International Style Court) to eject all mods from the planet Earth by the year 2010, the proposed destination being Mercury, due to its uncanny resemblance to Brighton.

It's thought that Dietz is planning to bring his 'Radiator' music night to Mercury, in an attempt to counteract the measures taken by the ISC, which he claims are in cahoots with other Dublin City music promoters. "They're afraid of me. They know I'm dangerous. They're firing my customers into space for cock sake."

MCD among others have denied the claims, calling Dietz "a shameless self promoter" and sighting his addiction to nudie bars as the cause of his paranoia. The Radiator promoter acted angrily, rapping his response "I'm the kind of promoter that was built to last; if you **** with me I'll put a foot in your ass" and later added "Do they know who I am. They've made a big mistake. Mercury is a seminal planet for Trev Radiator. Sweet as the proverbial nut".

Odd Human Behaviour

Bjork gets comfortable in her new padded room.

The Icelandic government have issued a press release from the Department of Mad Entertainers stating that semi famous singer and actress Bjork has been institutionalised for her own safety.

The Minister for Welfare, Mr Schutk , said in the statement "we just listened to her records and looked at the history of her career and realised she's ****ing bonkers , it was last week's canon incident that really highlighted the situation though, anyway she's banged up now so she cant mental up her kids or record herself screaming anymore."

The incident in Question was last week's attempt by Bjork to fire herself from a canon shaped like a penis. Bjork explained it was her attempt to re-live being ejaculated from her father's penis when she was conceived. However the police arrested Bjork before she could be fired from the canon and the canon itself has been returned to David Bowie."

Dead Dickie

Dickie advertises new protestant workin' man's club
    Dickie Rock the notorious sex addict was found dead in his house today. Dickie who rose to fame in the 60's when, after a failed music career, he started what Mae West called "one of the most sinful cults of all time." The Big Dick was an infamous hellraiser.

His trouble making came to a head when in the space of ten days, he battered Tom Cruise with a seal club for saying L. Ron Hubbard was funnier than him and upon losing a bet to drug pusher Michelle De Bruin, rode a dog to Galway.

Dickie's disciple's have yet to comment on the death of their leader but sources say he was found face down in a pile of brightly coloured rubber cylindrical phallacies or 'dildo's' as they are known in the industry. Its thought that dick died of a heart attack probably brought on be his obsession with erotic cakes.

In accordance with his will, he is to be fired from a cannon at the next Sinn Fein Ard Fheis. Dickie is survived by 5 wives and 894 children.

Many cult leaders from all corners of the globe are paying their respects;

Oprah - "a worthy adversary"

Bono - "the man taught me everything I know about home improvements"

Benny Hill - "****'m"

Willie Nelson - "dog food is perfectly good for you"

Buzz Aldren - "what did he leave me"

Bertie Ahern - "I shot the bitch"

Eric Clapton - "shut that window, it's freezin ... where's me baby?!"

Bono Puts A Cap In "Drop The Debt"s Ass

Main- Bono: What a prick
    Inset- Bono's favourite: Angel Delight In a shock statement released yesterday, U2's lead singer Bono, announced that he is cancelling his drop the debt campaign due to "the ignorance of the Third World population".

His descision came after Zalabu, a young Ethiopian child that was posing with the U2 frontman in promotional photographs for the campaign, claimed he didn't know who Bono was. Further interogation revealed that Zalabu had never even heard U2's calling card hit, "With or Without You". Bono stormed off to his hotel room where he could only be coaxed out several hours later by the promise of some chilled strawberry Angel Delight. Later that night he boarded a plane back to L.A. where he is said to be nursing his gigantic ego back to health in the residence of Smiths frontman, Morriessy.

Public reation in Ireland has been harsh although Taoiseach Bertie Ahern called his actions "reasonable" while Sinead O'Connor was heard to say "I'm nuts off me face".

Morrisey Ends 30 Year Vegetarian Joke

Up to 20 shocked vegetarians including Paul McCartney and Keanu Reeves have besieged Morrisseys farm, it is reported that a number of shots have been exchanged but as of yet there have been no casulties.

The first signs of Morrisseys change of heart came early yesterday morning when the former trainee priest was seen smelling and licking a lamb on the grounds of his 400 acre farm in Idaho. Further investigation in to the unusal sighting found almost one third of Morrissey's livestock, which included 40 sheep, 97 cows, 3 ducks and a bear, had mysteriously dissapeared.

When Morrissey was questioned about the irregularity he was quoted as saying ' **** animals, they smell like **** most of the ****ing time ' at which point the former Smiths drummer took a bite from a live calf. The album 'Meat is Tasty' will be in shops on Monday, and it's a definitely a stocking filler for Christmas.

Advertisement