Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Myths & Mysteries of GTA... Bigfoot found in GTA

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

fakes.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

I agree, the first shot, I've seen proof of it being fake.

But, maybe, do you think they've made him too rare? As in, there's only a 1 in a million chance you'll find him even if you search for ages?

The only thing I can think of is that Rockstar have come up with a particular method to find him, which until he is found, they won't release.. I'd prefer the second option as I really do want to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Who thought people (myself included, although I will be playing SA for the first time today) could get so obsessed with a video game?!

Rockstar = Geniuses. (Geniie?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You guys should check this out --->Easter eggs in San Andreas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Assuming the 1st pic is real it would be easy to script in a simple piece of code to allow the player to see him at a certain distance , but if i had of got the car up i would have ran him over , stupid sheer rock face :/

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

here we are, hot off the presses. first video of bigfoot.

http://www.rayraynetwork.com/thingonhill.wmv

i know its far away, i know its not clear but it can't be a person. it's far too big and you can't see character's legs moving from that far away.

don't know why the guy didnt run towaards it but i want to believe!!!! :)

heard theres an 'Area 69' place you can break into too and see UFOs up close.

i wish i was unemployed.

just fresh off another 4 hour hunt.........
    didnt find the bigman but im still looking
    to be honest i was looking around back o beyond it was dark and thunder and lightning
    and jesus i was scared :eek:
    i found some more weird sh*t though
    a place up in the desert where the ground just burst into flames by itself and kept burning.
    another thing in back o beyond where bigfoot supposedly lives i keep finding loads of smashed up cars..... whats all that about?
    the camera is the best thing to bring with you its got a hell of a zoom on it, really comes in handy. i also swam out to sea for about an hour didnt find anything bar a few dolphins and jellyfish, nothing exciting there but ive been using the jetpack alot too since i found out how to spawn a jetpack i always have one - pretty handy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Did anyone hear of anything like this in Vice city? While i was playing i fell in the water from a boat a shark came and ate me? Now i was kinda drunk at the time and everyone ive told said im making it up but i swear to god that it happened, this bigfoot has made me stop doubting myself, anyone else heard/seen this?

Sean

yeah there was sharks in vice city.....
    strange that i havent seen any in SA....

:eek:

• Advertisement

What are we looking at there?

Btw does anyone know how to take a picture of a TV screen witha digital camera?
    Turn off your bloody lights and set flash to half :/

kdjac

Ahh right hand side under the massive amount of money you have (i have 20k :/ )

kdjac

thats not my game or my pic.....
    i stole a pic and put bigfoot in it......
    just to show ya how easy it is to make fakes :p

thats not my game or my pic.....

Good those curtains are minging.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I found the Area69 thing ages ago, but i had flown into the city from the first city so everyone was after me. got killed ):

theres nothing in area69 really
    a few tanks, few jets...... a crappy helicopter
    and the jetpack.....
    which u can spawn using
    L1 L2 R1 R2, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT
    L1 L2 R1 R2, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT
    jet pack all the time
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

KdjaC wrote:
    What are we looking at there?

Btw does anyone know how to take a picture of a TV screen witha digital camera?
    Turn off your bloody lights and set flash to half :/

kdjac
    you dont need a flash or curtains pulled. just make sure the shutter speed is set slower that 1/25 of a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Their are ghost cars, or ghost boats as i have also seen.

The most interesting thing i think is the roumered spotting or leatherface....complete with chainsaw, seen plenty of pics and a video, some looked real fake, some looked good.......The search continues

some links to this handbag face character?

Basically, any pic with bigfoot in the corner where it's dark is bs, there shouldnt be any reason why you cant take a close-up pic unless ofc he's far away and moves out of shot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭irldavem

L!aM wrote:
    Basically, any pic with bigfoot in the corner where it's dark is bs, there shouldnt be any reason why you cant take a close-up pic unless ofc he's far away and moves out of shot

Well said!

Its almost getting as bad as "real" bigfoot sightings the north of the USA.

Thank god there aren't any rumours of UFO's yet or it'd really get outta hand.
    (For more info watch Penn and Teller Bulls**t)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

:eek:

If that was actually big foot why didn't they get a closer pic? He obviously wasn't that far away.
    and its GTA world so your not going to get killed or anything.

Gotta love a good big foot sighting though. even if it is in GTA

L!aM wrote:

I reckon thats total BS , 1 it gets dark , 2 seems to rain and mist in that area a lot 3 i reckon you are not meant to get close to him would explain why he vanished when i got close to him(eventually).

Its an easter egg designed to get you to spend countless hours hunting him working for AlcholicA :D

kdjac

damn right

onward with the hunt

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

irldavem wrote:
    Well said!

Its almost getting as bad as "real" bigfoot sightings the north of the USA.

Thank god there aren't any rumours of UFO's yet or it'd really get outta hand.
    (For more info watch Penn and Teller Bulls**t)

emmm there is UFO's in GTA:SA :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

And if you wait for the rainbows and are really quick you'll find a crock of gold with a leipricaun sitting on it at the end of the rainbow, its easy to find, its right next to the loch ness monster

The rainbows are pretty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭irldavem

Tusky wrote:
    emmm there is UFO's in GTA:SA :rolleyes:

News to me. :eek:

Show me. :rolleyes:

Yet another rumour unless you count area whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i like cake