Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How dense is Jessica Simpson?

• 26-11-2004 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I'm not a big watcher of Newlyweds on Mtv (the M doesn't stand for Music anymore) but anytime I watch it I end up thinking that Jessica Simpson can't be that thick??????? Is she acting dumb?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if she was that good an actor, I think she'd be working in hollywood instead of the "music" industry.

she's funny because it's true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

It's scary...everytime i see her i just think it's not possible to be that dumb..... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Would it matter, if you getting her into the sack every night?

Thought not.

seamus wrote:
    Would it matter, if you getting her into the sack every night?

Thought not.

honestly i find her dumbness really unattractive.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you'd be able to sleep with her after hearing her talk for more than 5 minutes?

wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

RuggieBear wrote:

You'd want to as dense as she is to live with her....oh wait a minute that plank of a husband she married is as dense as her, he had to marry her to get into them knickers cos her father is a baptist preacher, now seemingly hes been caught playing "hide the sausage" with other women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

You'd want to as dense as she is to live with her....oh wait a minute that plank of a husband she married is as dense as her, he had to marry her to get into them knickers cos her father is a baptist preacher, now seemingly hes been caught playing "hide the sausage" with other women.

Yeah I heard he had to marry her to get into them alright. Shes still annoyingly stupid though, great bod and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Yeah i question it aswell sometimes. Not saying that under it all she's a nobel prize winner or anything. I think its a mix of her being very dumb but also unforgiving editing.

On a side note from what I've seen of the show her fella doesnt seem that bad. What I mean by that is he comes across as someone who wasnt born into loads of money and actually did work for it. I saw an episode when they were moving house (or doing it up not 2 sure) and him and his brother went out hired a van and did the move themselves. He also seems to put her in her place when she's spending overboard.

The look on his face in a episode when the dumb b1tch spent like a grand on sheets with the reply that "we sleep on them every night". The look on his face gave me respect becuase it was the look that I think any "normal" person would give.

ChRoMe

RuggieBear wrote:
    Mordeth wrote:

wow
    Whoah, whoah, whoah.......Who said anything about talking to her? Her mouth would be otherwise occupied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nick seems to have a good head on his shoulders, he knows his career is in free fall and hers will probably be too in a short while and he tries to not be wasteful as she often is. She does play the dumbness up a bit these days but a lot of it is down to the editing too. I guess it's pretty fly knowing he is the first and only dude who got into her knickers. She is super hot after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

ChRoMe wrote:
    Yeah i question it aswell sometimes. Not saying that under it all she's a nobel prize winner or anything. I think its a mix of her being very dumb but also unforgiving editing.

On a side note from what I've seen of the show her fella doesnt seem that bad. What I mean by that is he comes across as someone who wasnt born into loads of money and actually did work for it. I saw an episode when they were moving house (or doing it up not 2 sure) and him and his brother went out hired a van and did the move themselves. He also seems to put her in her place when she's spending overboard.

The look on his face in a episode when the dumb b1tch spent like a grand on sheets with the reply that "we sleep on them every night". The look on his face gave me respect becuase it was the look that I think any "normal" person would give.

ChRoMe

To continue on that side note, yeah I agree he comes across very well on that show considering he was quite a big star in america for a while. He's very down to earth. She seems like a nice girl but obviously grew up a very sheltered life. Lol that episode with the sheets was very funny. Or when she gave him a 50 thousand dollar watch for his birthday. He couldn't believe it.

seamus wrote:
    Whoah, whoah, whoah.......Who said anything about talking to her? Her mouth would be otherwise occupied.

lol.......um....i don't understand.....how could it be otherwise occupied!!!!? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

RuggieBear wrote:
    lol.......um....i don't understand.....how could it be otherwise occupied!!!!? :D

Ruggie when your get a little older ask your Daddy about the birds and the bees, ;)

And is this just another bitching thread about a successful singer who just happens to have a great pair of ........ eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The only thing worse than her on TV is her singing.

Oh the wailing. You know what I mean. Mariah Carey does it too. It's bloody annoying. Wobbly singing ain't my kinda thang...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Her face is too small as well. As is Britney Spears'. This must be a new fashion in the US or something. Has anyone else noticed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Yes simu small faces are all the rage now. You mean to say you don't have one?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭MrVestek

God she has to be the dumbest person i've ever heard. How attractive is it when she asks her bf if he likes her... as she puts it... 'stinky farts'. I mean... oh my god. I meant to sound judgemental as i usually hate being judged or judging others, but truely idiotic people really irritate me sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

the m stands for muppets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Jessica simpson is a fine looking woman in imo.

But this thread and talking about jessica simpson here reminds me of that film with Steve Martin in it,think the fim was " The man with two brains"...it was a scene in film were he meet a gorgeous blonde hooker and he wanted to have her body and put in a brain i think and she said nothing till she got to her apartment and started talking "duke duke duke duke of oil,oil oil." hehe and the face on Martin was classic as she said her voice really annoyed people....

JS is dense as two planks though!but she is lovely,loaded,dense! so two out of three aint bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Mordeth wrote:

wow
    You have a severe lack of imagination.

tape.jpg

+

MAGICIAN'S%20ROPE.JPG

Talk, what talk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭MrVestek

So very kinky... please excuse me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

ah I think she's alright, dont have nothing against nick either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I'd like to go out with her. It would be easy to impress her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Ya blisterman, I'd say your her type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

First off, she's mega rich. Nobody seems to be taking that into the equation.

Shes also mega hot. Just cause she happens to be mega stupid too, she gets a hard time.

I mean how many other women are there that have 2 out of those 3?

And simu, she does not have a small face. I'm sure you've got a perfectly shaped head, you being perfect and all.

adjodlo wrote:
    I'm sure you've got a perfectly shaped head, you being perfect and all.
    You have to see her to believe it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

BolBill wrote:
    I'm not a big watcher of Newlyweds on Mtv (the M doesn't stand for Music anymore) but anytime I watch it I end up thinking that Jessica Simpson can't be that thick??????? Is she acting dumb?

She couldn't pour water from a boot with instructions on the heel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I'd do her, her sister and her ma, pop a few v's then repeat.

Advertisement