Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hartge H1 5.0

Options
  • 26-11-2004 3:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

That would be a 1 Series with an E39 M5 V8 stuffed under the hood. The photos are terrible, the text is in German, and I wouldn't fancy the car itself at all, but the idea of having all that power in a dinky like the 1er is scary.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/d/71743/d_ams_news_special_ha

Completely unrelated, there's a few good motoring photos here.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Is there a direct link to the page cause I can't be bothered tryin 2 find it...lol so lazy i know :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My fault, I pasted the gallery link twice, updated now. Lazy is right though, if you'd gone to the front page and CTRL+F for Hartge you'd have got there in two clicks.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

LOL a 1-series doing 200mph :)

From the same site (one of the best motoring magazines imho):

tab_450.jpg

Imagine my hypothetical frustration only barely being able to overtake that on the Autobahn :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That was the photo that drew my attention to the other ones! Had no idea it was a 1 series though.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Sorry for confusion caused. That a Porsche Cayenne :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement