Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V525 bluetooth

Options
  • 26-11-2004 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

My sister has one.. nice enough... anyway she has about 250 images on her phone she wants to move to the new PC my parents have.. the Aldi one that has bluetooth built in.

Anyway i went to send them only ot find out to my horror that while you can select all the files, when you try send them it fails... only sends 1!! i tried sending just 2 files and it only sends one and fails the other. To make sure it was not the computer i tried sending to my 6600 and again only one at a time. I can send as many as i like from my nokia to the computer.

Anyway anyone know a way around it? Is there a re FW upgrade?? Google did not help me too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Not sure if this will help but . . .

On the Mac there is a facility to browse a device attached via BT. I'm sure there is a way to do this on Windows - maybe the phone appears as a disk or something. That way you can select the files you want and "GET" them from the phone. This works on OSX and my sons Motorola V525.

ZEN

Advertisement