Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you buying a 3G Phone

Options
  • 26-11-2004 5:24pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Well everybody are you going to be buying a 3G phone. I got a demo today and my good the goals to the phone are amazing quality. I know i will

Which 3G Phone are you buying 2 votes

Motorola V980
    0% 0 votes
    Nokia 6630
    0% 0 votes
    SE V980
    50% 1 vote
    Sharp 902
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I will buy a 3G phone but not for a couple of months, want to wait until some competition enters the market and there is a better choice of handsets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

What he ^ said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I bought a gsm phone when they first came out, then a wap and finally a gprs and they've all been a big pile of steaming crap so I'll wait until I actually need a new phone this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

I need to get a Symbian OS phone for my 4th year college project. I had planned on getting the 7610, but now I'm thinking I'll get the 6630 instead. I don't think 3G is gonna take off for another while yet, but I'd rather not have to buy yet another phone a year from now if it does.

Advertisement