Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 26-11-2004 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

First Post

5 in a row ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

damn you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

FIRST POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thats 4 for me today i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Slightly annoying flood... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I'm just posting because its a new forum Yipee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Guys here are some good COD sites for MAps and Modding :-

http://callofduty.filefront.com/
    http://www.fileshack.com/
    http://www.callofduty.org.uk/

Great info.................

D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

here are various patches, demos, movies for the game.
    And some cool screenshots

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

and here is...... Oh hold on, I have nothing to contribute...........

sci0x wrote:
    here are various patches, demos, movies for the game.
    And some cool screenshots

Thank you for this contribution sci0x! :D

Not like the other idiots: Canis Lupus, TIPPTOP, FX Meister, RuggieBear & Johnny_the_fox.... :mad:

Thank you for this contribution sci0x! :D

Not like the other idiots: Canis Lupus, TIPPTOP, FX Meister, RuggieBear & Johnny_the_fox.... :mad:

And if ppl couldn't find those links for themselves they shouldn't be allowed on the internet. At least us idiots are posting in here and had I broadband I'd challenge u to a duel in CoD and whup yur arse for yur insult.

At least us idiots are posting in here and had I broadband I'd challenge u to a duel in CoD and whup yur arse for yur insult.
    As soon as you get broadband, tell me where and when. I'll be delighted to show you how it's done ;)

• Advertisement

As soon as you get broadband, tell me where and when. I'll be delighted to show you how it's done ;)

If yur in Ireland then attend a Gamecon lan party Website here I usually attend and u can look me up. My nick is Wolfy and unless yur exceptionally good I'm confident I could take u in a 1 vs 1 scenario. Altho I'll admit I'm only good in the FFA, for some reason in a team based modes I usually suck.

If yur in Ireland then attend a Gamecon lan party Website here I usually attend and u can look me up. My nick is Wolfy and unless yur exceptionally good I'm confident I could take u in a 1 vs 1 scenario. Altho I'll admit I'm only good in the FFA, for some reason in a team based modes I usually suck.
    Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll be meeting you at a LAN soon enough! We can have that 1 vs 1 whenever you want! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

This place is streaming with life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

Steffano i do believe wolfy would take u beina gamecon reg myself as for Cod great to see it eventually got the thread it deserved woooooooo
    Brock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Why make a game about a war that didn't even really happen?

Brock wrote:
    Steffano i do believe wolfy would take u beina gamecon reg myself as for Cod great to see it eventually got the thread it deserved woooooooo
    Brock

Like I said, I'm really looking forward to it. As soon as I find him at a LAN we'll have our little 1 vs 1... Can't wait! :D

DRakE wrote:
    Why make a game about a war that didn't even really happen?

A bit of respect wouldn't go amiss when you speak of WWII mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Agree......... Steph

Advertisement