Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelsons 59

• 26-11-2004 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone see Phils 59 in Hawaii?

Not bad for a lefty! ;)

It's interesting to watch those rounds when these guys are miked and you can hear what they are blathering on about.

It would however be nice to listen to Clarke or some of the characters on the european tour and indeed your John Dalys and Fred Funks and such on the US tour instead of Mickelson talking b0ll0x about when such-and-such played whats-his-face back in 63 and he had to make par and ..... zzzzzzz
    and the others - Singh - Goosen and Hamilton - nothing at all out of those guys

Now i appreciate that in order to get to these type of grand slam tournaments or million dollar challenges that you see in the US that you have to win majors or be in the top 4 or so in the world

Maybe they should have one or two of them over this side of the atlantic (one with last few holes under lights perhaps - summertime) so that we could listen to Clarke, Monty, Westwood and the like and see what they would be talking about - perhaps they would be as boring - who knows - i think it would be a little livelier

opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Houllio

Yeah would be a good idea, but i reckon when the players know they have the mikes on they tend to tone down their langauge alot. I'd say they're told by the tv company to try not to curse and that. Mickelson's 59 though was fantastic, i was hoping he would hole that putt on the last for a 58. That would have been special.

Advertisement