Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what marrige does to ya...

• 26-11-2004 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they
    hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "When I die, I
    will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for
    the rest of your life!" Neighbours feared him. They believed he practiced black magic because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighbourhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 68. His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up and out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life?" The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down......."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

From Bill Hicks, not word for word
    Jokes are something you say whilst being funny
    People laughed at Brendan Grace when he told that joke because he's funny. It's a bit of a letdown in itself...

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

a bit like "I'll dance on your grave" "good I'm being buried at sea" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

It's not 'haha' funny, but it brough a smile to my face. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

CrazyTalk wrote:

Yep... Same here!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

CrazyTalk wrote:

Probably just gas

• Advertisement
Advertisement