Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MEGA_MERGE] Who is who in UL + Pictures!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

For 2 people who give out about spam every so often, you are remarkably able to generate a **** load of it yourselves. Get back to work you ****ers!! :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Well said.Id give ya rep but guess what its gone.Come on lads stop spamming.By all means open a new thread and bitch at each other in the Thunderdrome - Il clean this up later and ya any women here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dutchboy

2nd year Public Ad here!
    Groody the place to be for Xmas Dayz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 slycat

im in second year doing a science degree and there seems to be no women in the ul forum!!!come on girls!!!

Ya but seeing that everyones a comp sys or engineer its a bit intimidating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dinoflagellates

i suppose you are right, hate to be sexist and all that but generally the engineering courses full of guy and science full of girls. ye are doing the wrong course lads last year in one of modules there was about 100 girls and 20 if not less fellas. but i do find the people doing the courses with more girls are more bitchy and the ones with more fellas less. I love mechanical engineers they are all so nice have never met a wanker of mech eng!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

i suppose you are right, hate to be sexist and all that but generally the engineering courses full of guy and science full of girls. ye are doing the wrong course lads last year in one of modules there was about 100 girls and 20 if not less fellas. but i do find the people doing the courses with more girls are more bitchy and the ones with more fellas less. I love mechanical engineers they are all so nice have never met a wanker of mech eng!
    I do try

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭dowlingm

ex Industrial Chemistry (1996), now living in Toronto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

slycat wrote:
    Ya but seeing that everyones a comp sys or engineer its a bit intimidating.

myself and dutchboy seem to be the only exceptions, wouldnt count equine science (could we call it equine engineering instead???) :eek:

why is it the good looking women only appear during the exams and then theyre all in the library? :(

(says he dodging study in plassey!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buffan12

First year New Media and English. *just a baby* :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

klong wrote:
    why is it the good looking women only appear during the exams and then theyre all in the library? :(

Thats patently obvious, the good lookin wans are all dumb. Therefore you only see em around the exams.

They are too quoteunquote cool to go to classes like the rest of us ugly ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Petee wrote:
    [snip]...like the rest of us ugly ones

speak for yourself ya mong! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

im a fourth year metalwork teacher, living in the lap of luxury that is the box room of a milford grange house. bed is too inches shorter than me. thank god for cheap rent.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

2nd year Comp Eng repeat here. Woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 semisleeping

4th Year BBS and lovin' it. I swear. Really. I'm a dromroe devotee and may be known to some as Black Mamba.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭rom

4th year IT & T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

4th Year BBS and lovin' it. I swear. Really. I'm a dromroe devotee and may be known to some as Black Mamba.

...or as semisleeping from the (deserted) ulsu board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

i know Otacon is comp sys with us. he's a kerryman :: prolly why he hasn't found this fora yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Cheers kaimera,

I found this thread before but i cba replying...

monkeh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

4th year comp sys here.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

fourth yr comp sys and i live Thorbar (god love me)

LONG LIVE THE LODGE!!

AND LONG LONG LIVE THE LODGE DJ!!!*

*not

• Advertisement

Yes indeed that is me. I'm not sure why no-one uses it..I still lurk from time to time but whats the point, there's never any new posts 'cept for that HPSS guy.
    I have a little messageboard problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

forgive me if im wrong,but hasnt the ulsu board been down for months now?

Yes you are wrong. It is there, but unused. Which is weird and a bit stupid if you ask me. The offical ul messageboard should be on the ulsu site, not here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

This UL board is in no way offical.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I officially announce that this official boards.ie UL message board is the unofficial board of UL

Blah, I meant offical in a more 'most used' sort of sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

why dont ye all just visit the ULSU forum........or better yet, visi tthe different Societies and Clubs forums

why dont ye all just visit the ULSU forum........or better yet, visi tthe different Societies and Clubs forums
    ULSU forum is deserted
    People here use other sections of Boards anyway
    C&C forums only have their members (mostly) and mainly discuss their own activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

where is this official ulsu forum?is it on the ulsu website because whenever i go onto it i can never access it

• Advertisement

where is this official ulsu forum?is it on the ulsu website because whenever i go onto it i can never access it
    Its in the Helpful Links thread!

But for the initiative-challenged... ULSU Forum

Advertisement