Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One tree Hill

• 26-11-2004 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on the opening credits of one tree hill??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

It's by Gavin DeGraw, "I Don't Want To Be" from the album Chariot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

or do you get confused between the two brunettes? who look identical and also one of them seems to have a large jaw or something that looks strange and also that yermans mother is very attractive, i've always thought so although I cant remember what else she has been in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Haley and Brooke? Don't really see what is to be confused between those two.
    Whose mother? Lucas' or Nathans? Although I would with both of them, but Nathan's mom first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

yermans mother is very attractive, i've always thought so although I cant remember what else she has been in?

I mainly remember Moira Kelly from the movie ' The Cutting Edge' with D.B Sweeney when she was a champion ice-skater, and he was an ice hockey player that became her partner. Of couse they hated each other to start with, but fell in love :D

She was in 'The West Wing' for a little bit too. Apart from that I can't say I've seen her in stuff before 'One Tree Hill'.

If ya mean Nathan's mum Deb...she was the mother in the TV version of 'Honey, I Shrunk The Kids', that might be where ya know her from.

Oh, and Brooke is waaaay hotter than Hayley. Brooke (the cheerleader) and Lucas are engaged in real life...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

brooke is a fookin ride, pleanty of upskirt pantie shots on ch4's epdisode today :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I remember when i started watching it , either they were showing it on 2 channels or something , but i was so confused gettin into it now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

weemcd wrote:
    brooke is a fookin ride, pleanty of upskirt pantie shots on ch4's epdisode today :D:D
    Hi 5 to that! :D:D:D

DAMN STRAIGHT!! WHAT A LASH Wouldn't normally call a girl a lash..... but....*grins* brooke aint any girl! ;)

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I remember when i started watching it , either they were showing it on 2 channels or something , but i was so confused gettin into it now though.

TG4 and E4 both show it.
    Only one episode left to show on E4 now though, dunno what stage they are at on TG4 (who are currently re-running the series iirc).

Brooke is a quite a hotty alright. Well in fairness they all are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Hey..

Anyone here want a life size Image of Brooke? You are able to print it out and stick them together at the edges :)

Just pm me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ahh makaveli , thats probly why i was so confused :) ,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Last episode in the first series is on E4 tomorrow night, but the new series starts on TG4 in January.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

yeah brooke is waaay prettier....but the guys are hot. all toned and ripply..... :D

sideways over a mirror......o yeah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

ahhh lucas................... :D

Speaking of songs in One Tree Hill, does anybody know the song Lucas is listening to on his iPod at the start of episode 2 season 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Is it "The Truth Doesn't Make a Noise" by the White Stripes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Hey Makaveli I love your signature, absolute class !!!!! BARCA BARCA BARCA !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

John R wrote:
    Is it "The Truth Doesn't Make a Noise" by the White Stripes?

Yes :D

http://www.tvtome.com/OneTreeHill/season2.html#ep24

Thanks ElNino and John R.

Yeah, good times in Catalunya at the moment Bol Bill. ;)

[edit]Just checked it out and it's not the song.[/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Makaveli wrote:
    Speaking of songs in One Tree Hill, does anybody know the song Lucas is listening to on his iPod at the start of episode 2 season 2?

Is it just me or is Lucas and his mother really poor, or relatively poor. Yet, an iPod - at the cost of a couple of hundred they could maybe use to fix the sink or whatever else doesn't work - isn't out of the question?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

doh.ie wrote:
    Is it just me or is Lucas and his mother really poor, or relatively poor. Yet, an iPod - at the cost of a couple of hundred they could maybe use to fix the sink or whatever else doesn't work - isn't out of the question?!
    Yeah finances never seem to come into question in these shows. The Kents (in 'Smallville') are often seen as poor yet Clarke somehow gets mobile phones, PCs, etc at times. And let's not forget Chloe who, despite her dad's job trouble, gets a nifty little sports car and gizmos as required. I mean if it's Lex, that makes sense, but the rest...

Of course maybe the rules of logic leap out the window when corporations shove a wadful of cash at producers to get their product on a TV show....

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote:
    Of course maybe the rules of logic leap out the window when corporations shove a wadful of cash at producers to get their product on a TV show....

Which is exactly the reason so many teens on these shows have iPods in particular. Apple are one of the keener companies to product place, though it's also largely helped by a large fanbase of its products among television producers.

I've seen some shows where the type of computer a character has in their bedroom can change between episodes, sometimes between a laptop and a desktop machine!

In fairness his mom runs her own business, so they can't be that hard up. In comparison to Nathan's family yeah they aren't rolling in it, but I doubt they're poor.
    Also
    the fact that his mom decides to go back to college and expand on her business, they clearly aren't hard up for cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

That song that Lucas is listening to is either:

Toby Lightman - Real Love
    Louque - Art
    Modest Mouse - Float On

I'm not sure now which one it is, but those are the three songs listed on The WB's page for that Episode 202 and usually, they have all songs listed there that were featured in the episode.

Can't remember either the song, coz I saw 202 ages ago. Have seen up to 210. I can't wait til January 25th when 211 comes out :D E4 are soooo slow when it comes to showing stuff from the states.

Spoiler:dammit, why does that moron Felix have to get in the way of Brooke and Lucas!! I can't stand him and I can't stand Anna either! They both suck!

I love their music choice on OTH, particularly in 210:

22-20s - Shoot Your Gun
    Jimmy Eat World - 23

:D

Ahhh ... I love One Tree Hill :D

Much appreciated Tinkerbell.
    Unfortunatley the only one I can find is Modest Mouse and it's not that. I have a feeling it's the Toby Lightman one.

edit- Maybe not, Toby Lightman is a woman, didn't know that. So it must be the Louque one.

Makaveli wrote:
    In fairness his mom runs her own business, so they can't be that hard up. In comparison to Nathan's family yeah they aren't rolling in it, but I doubt they're poor.

Fair enough, that may be the case now, but the impression was certainly given in the early episodes of season 1 that they *were* poor, very poor. So much so, they could hardly afford to fix a water/boiler problem. They were definitely trying to run a parallel between the two brothers' families.

I think the writers just decided to rejig this somewhere along the line - maybe Hayley and Nathan's mother made the cafe into some kind of financial hit while Karen was away...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

But Lucas works doesn't in the garage? At least he did during Season 1. Maybe that's where he got the money for his iPod :)

Advertisement