Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V Yugoslavs

• 23-08-1999 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it'll be hard to get tickets for this game ??
    Can they be got from the Ticketmaster ?
    It'll be a hard one to call but thanx be to Jaysis Keano will be back. Ireland's last Keanless performance against Macedonia was pretty bad even though they managed to scrounge one goal outof it. Yugoslavia looked far from impressive at their last game against Croatia. If anyone has some info on where to grab tickets reply here ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

There are NO tickets, I repeat NO tickets for sale from TicketMaster or the regulars. Only tickets from the posponed match will be accepted. There you go then. You might pick one up from the touts but I'd say the game will be a sell out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Get out of it, I don't believe a word of it. They couldn't be only accepting tickets from the postponed match caus I'd say most ppl returned their tickets at that time to get a refund. It wasn't sure if the match was going to be replayed or not remember, so many simply wanted their dosh back. Betcha there's still tickets out there ...
    Slan,
    jAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Only telling yous what I heard on the radio. Only tickets for the posponed match will be accepted and there are no new tickets being printed.

Advertisement