Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another TV "Gay" event

Options
  • 26-11-2004 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/biggayweekend/index.html
    Yaay!
    Yet another themed TV "Gay" event!
    ;)
    Personally, I like the idea, but I guess, depending on how seriously you tend to take yourself, not everyone will.

To my mind tho', its all good.

B :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I was gonna post this last week when I first saw the ads, but then I looked @ the schedule for the w/e and thought-- how is this ANY different to a normal w/e on Living, the gayest TV channel ever! :)

Will & Grace & Queer Eye eps on either side of a musical or music special doesn't really make much of a change to me -- I still watched the Cher episode of W+G today, seen it loads but it's so funny :D

They ignored the lesbians though, 'The L Word' didn't get a look in this w/e hehe.

I'm interested to see what the contestants look like on Mr Gay UK tomorrow night, unfortunately the BB 'winners' that are Brian Dowling & Nadia are presenting :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Lots of "are you being served" today tho, I adore it!.....I was sooo born too late this century.... thank goodness for repeats! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Just watched Mr Gay UK on Living+1. There were a few hot guys, and the undies round made it worthwhile :rolleyes:

Didn't think yer man that won was up to much-- preferred either of the runners-up, mmmm Mr Belfast :D

Advertisement