Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUDAS PRIEST to play next March?

Options
  • 26-11-2004 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

www.totalrock.com are reporting that although nothing has been confirmed, JUDAS PRIEST may be playing up to 10 dates in the UK/Ireland in late March with support from the SCORPIONS. Dates and on sale info are yet to be confirmed.

I hope more people turn up than last time in the SFX ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

****ing yes!!! Yes is all I can ****ing say. Thats made my day :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Cool! I might just go to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oooooohhh.... Nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I think I've just wet myself. And I'm at work, too, damn you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Unbelievably, they played in the SFX on the Painkiller tour, supported by Annihilator, and the place wasn't even half full. I couldn't understand it then and I still don't get it.

Hopefully, if this is confirmed, it'll be a full house this time, proper order.

• Advertisement

Priest In The UK - It's ON -- Judas Priest have just confirmed their UK dates for next year. As TotalRock predicted they are: London Hammersmith Apollo March 16/17, Birmingham NEC 19, Manchester Apollo 21/22, Belfast King’s Hall 24, Glasgow SECC 26, Newcastle Arena 27, Cardiff Arena 30, Plymouth Pavillions 31. Special Guests will be the Scorpions. Get tickets via the Ticketmaster link at www.totalrock.com
    Posted by MalcolmDome on Friday, November 26 2004

I don't see a date in dublin. I hope there is. If not I could be making a trip to belfast for it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

There are free dates either side of the Belfast date.

Let us hope and pray. I so want to see Judas priest!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

cool...how much? not that it matters

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ooh now that would be a great gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Hear hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

I'm considering going to the Belfast date but I hope a Dublin date is announced

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Scorpions are supporting. Excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭powerage22

That would be class... lets hope they do come to dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

I saw them at Graspop in Belgium during the summer and they slayed.
    Twould be good to see them in Dublin again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

The Belfast date is confirmed for the Odyssey now not the Kings Hall, that being a much larger venue I'd reckon they'll just play that rather than put on a date down here aswell.........but you never know.....

other news is that apparently Annihilator are the third band on the tour - and that would rock.....

Advertisement