Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best spots??

• 26-11-2004 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Where, I your opinion is the best spot, be it a pub, nightclub whatever.... to be on a night out???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

next to me :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Ryans pub in Roundstone, Connemara. If you are ever passing through Roundstone Go to Ryans. Its a great laugh

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Speaking of spots, y'know, there was this girl on the DART this evening with the worst acne I've seen since 1993. If you pressed her head against the door, she would leave a trail like a septic snail. Truely gross. I hope her boyfriend puts cling film on his face before he kisses her (as if!).

Is Ryans the one that does the great chowder? All the locals call Roundstone "D4" for reasons which will be plainly apparant if you happen to be down there this xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

fibber's...on parnell street

watered down beer and sexy women...a delicious combination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

o keffes in clonmel is a great spot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Depends on taste I suppose really but one of my favourite spots around town would be Hogans on Georges St. Good crowd and good tunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

PunK04 wrote:

That place is fairly dingy unless it's changed since I was last in there and the only women I seen on that nite were grannies in leather trousers..... Altho I suppose when u say sexy women it depends what yur into :P

still is kinda dingy, but mike told me couple weeks ago that they'd be renovating shortly after xmas...(he hopes)...i just hope they dont close while they fix it up.

but its got great music and it must have been a while since you where there cos the women dont look anything like grannies...damn sexy actually :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Only Human wrote:
    Ryans pub in Roundstone, Connemara. If you are ever passing through Roundstone Go to Ryans. Its a great laugh

LOL, ive had a few good nights in Ryans alright. The place is mad during the months July - August. Love roundstone, been going there (via. boat from Galway Bay) for a few years now.

You a regular of Roundstone during the summer?

Maximilian wrote:
    Speaking of spots, y'know, there was this girl on the DART this evening with the worst acne I've seen since 1993. If you pressed her head against the door, she would leave a trail like a septic snail. Truely gross. I hope her boyfriend puts cling film on his face before he kisses her (as if!).

Is Ryans the one that does the great chowder? All the locals call Roundstone "D4" for reasons which will be plainly apparant if you happen to be down there this xmas.

Yeh all the rich dub w*nkers frequent the place during the summer too. I found it funny when a load of little d*ckwads in their rugby jerseys got ran from the place by us last summer :)

Oh the fun..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

PunK04 wrote:

scruffy unwashed rockers types more like
    :rolleyes: and yes the beer is crap as well.......... :rolleyes:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

JohnCleary wrote:
    Yeh all the rich dub w*nkers frequent the place during the summer too. I found it funny when a load of little d*ckwads in their rugby jerseys got ran from the place by us last summer :)

Oh the fun..

Y'know, Blackrock Clinic do outpatients shoulder chip removal now. Of course, you probably couldn't afford it. Maybe a second mortgage on the carvan; sell half a dozen greyhounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

^_^

Maximilian wrote:
    Y'know, Blackrock Clinic do outpatients shoulder chip removal now. Of course, you probably couldn't afford it. Maybe a second mortgage on the carvan; sell half a dozen greyhounds?

LOL I'm not from Roundstone ye mug, I just like to make eejits of overly spoiled rich kids.. Roundstone is the place to do it durin the summer.

"Oh daddy, get the yacht, we are being EVICTED from the premesis"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

jonny68 wrote:
    scruffy unwashed rockers types more like :rolleyes:

mmm, them's fightin words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Maximilian wrote:

ha ha ha ha cough splutter, thats a deadly one, must remember that!

jonny68 wrote:
    scruffy unwashed rockers types more like
    :rolleyes: and yes the beer is crap as well.......... :rolleyes:
    wrong ya fool. its should be 'sexy scruffy unwashed rockers types.' ;)
    still a great spot on saturdays though.

'you might be on to somethin' danny boy' :D

JohnCleary wrote:
    LOL I'm not from Roundstone ye mug, I just like to make eejits of overly spoiled rich kids.. Roundstone is the place to do it durin the summer.

"Oh daddy, get the yacht, we are being EVICTED from the premesis"

Like omahgawd, what like have you got against yachts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

The Blue Note in Galway. Class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Morrisseys of Abbeyleix.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

The PS without a doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Yeh all the rich dub w*nkers frequent the place during the summer too. I found it funny when a load of little d*ckwads in their rugby jerseys got ran from the place by us last summer

Oh the fun..

How exactly did you do that? Flaming torches? Pitchforks? Cowls?

Advertisement