Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find a song/band ? please !!!

Options
  • 19-01-2001 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

This is probably a stoopid plea for help but anyways I hope you all can help.

There is a song featured in the movie “Loser”. Unfortunately I don’t know the name of the song or the band and there is no sign of the “Loser” soundtrack anywhere on the web either.

I saw the band’s video for the song on MTV once, while I was in the gym but I didn’t catch the song title or band. Apparently it’s been on MTV a few times. The video features the two characters from the film.

All I know of the song is a couple of lyrics and I don’t even know if they are right. So here’s a few sketchy lyrics. Hope somebody can help me

“she doesn’t know who I am
    and she don’t give a damn
    ‘cos I’m just a teenage stoopid baby
    listen to iron maiden maybe”

that’s all I know. Its not much but I hope someone can help me as I want to get my hands on this song.

Thanks for reading.
    Later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

The song is Teenage Dirtbag
    and i think the band are called Wheatus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 garyk

cheers c b ...greatly appreciated

Advertisement