Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divine Comedy New Album

Options
  • 15-01-2001 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Previews of some of the songs on the new divine comedy album are available on news section of the bands website ( http://www.thedivinecomedy.com ) It sounds pretty good and should be available in the shops soon.

[This message has been edited by C B (edited 15-01-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

never been a fan of devine comedy. I have their best of as a result of a birthday pressie, and it proves my point that they have 3 or 4 really good songs and the rest are utter crap0la (like Bob Dylan really smile.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

They have a "Best Of", album which i got of a friend and burned a copy for me. Its pretty good, the Lyrics are class, really intelligent and witty.

"I've been to a marvelous party with Noo Noo, and Naveda, and Nell,
    It was in the fresh air and we came as we were, and we stayed as we were, which was hell...."(In pompus English accent)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

..... those are the only lyrics in a Divine Comedy song which weren't penned by Neil Hannon. The original for "Marvellous Party" is a Noel Coward song - hence the posh English accent.

Promenade is possibly my favourite album of all time.

Advertisement