Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im pretty drunk

Options
  • 27-11-2004 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I will have a hangover tomorrow...
    went to aldi and got €70 or so or alcohol which in aldi is a lot of alcohol...
    Anyway eh... yeah :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

/me hands Saruman a medal for outstanding bravery in the face of drunkenness.
    Kudos to you sir.
    Although if you can still find the euro symbol on your keyboard, I reckon you stopped drinking too soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

im on my way to joining u man

Yeah I'm drinking a beer too man, boards is way better than going out.

like i have any choice
    (me is broke)

Yeah me too, I spent all my money on computer shít LOL :p
    Such a nerd.

• Advertisement

ah well
    drink up *raises a can* :)

I'm being posh and drinking out of a glass actually.
    ooOOOooo well excuse meeEEeee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Ahh! Aldi - just wish they'd get their act together and just have an off-licence more local to me - reckon they could wipe the floor with the off-licence trade - er- if they just stuck to wine - 'nuff said. Leave the rich-bastards wines to offies (>€6) Think everyone is happy then as this is a fair division of markets.

Of course I don't boycott their > €6 wines either - competition is what's needed here - Death to protectionism!

SantaHoe wrote:
    I'm being posh and drinking out of a glass actually.
    ooOOOooo well excuse meeEEeee :D

laaaaa deee daaaaaaaa

The finest crystal the Czech republic has to offer... it's - aw fcuk forgot I broke them. Replacements I bought in Tesco's and they are in the Czech republic - possibly still one of the finest :D

• Advertisement

Ah thanks elvis, now I crave wine :(
    I suppose I can just pretend this beer is wine, but if I expect to taste wine and actually taste beer, d'you think I'd puke?
    If only Jesus was here, he could turn my 2litre of mineral water into a nice bottle of wine.
    But if Jesus is God, then he surely has the whole omni-precense thing going on... so he really is here... either that or I've got my wires crossed in a really big way.
    Maybe a mod can move this to the christianity forum?

SantaHoe wrote:
    Ah thanks elvis, now I crave wine :(
    I suppose I can just pretend this beer is wine, but if I expect to taste wine and actually taste beer, d'you think I'd puke?
    If only Jesus was here, he could turn my 2litre of mineral water into a nice bottle of wine.
    But if Jesus is God, then he surely has the whole omni-precense thing going on... so he really is here... either that or I've got my wires crossed in a really big way.
    Maybe a mod can move this to the christianity forum?
    Sweet jumpin' Jesus! Your post actually makes sense to me so I know I'm locked :eek:

He could do that - but he's like the fcukin Gardai -never around when ya need him - useful or what?

Yup Jesus has clearly failed on the omni-presence test. He was at Canaan - er and a couple of work does I was at :D but apart from that omnipresence is urgently needed here. Does anyone know how to contact the pope? :p

the pope light?

like batman isnt it?

Problem is I don't have an Icon of Yevgenivy to stick on me searchlight to alert the pope + plus I'd be brickin' about the Chechens if I did :D

It'd be interesting trying to convict jesus with something in court wouldn't it?
    Law talkin guy: Where were you on the date in question?
    Jesus: Everywhere you stupid monkey, get some skillz.

jesus and pals

Lawyer: so jesus you say you were everywhere?
    jesus: yeah
    lawyer: so technically you were at the scene of the crime?
    jesus: damnit i guess so

Customs and exise: So on the 27th November 3AD you turned 25 gallons of water into wine - you owe us €1,150 :D

... Aw wtf. scrapin bottom of barel here. Yes and at the time of perpertation 4:59pm on Sunday, I was legally dead... My resurrecion wasn't until 5:01pm I married Mary Magdelaine.
    ===== User usersuspended
    Jesus that was a frebee and and a one off ya blew it!

Jesus I was was brought up a Christian never expecting god to give a rat's-ass about me...Holy **** had no idea you hated Christians as much as I did - schwing :D

eh

Yeah really, wtf are you talking about... I'm completely lost.
    You've trancended our mental plain and have taken on other forms.

• Advertisement

*keeps the beer flowing*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I win.

I just crawled in the door a few minutes ago.

I had some dodgy fish for dinner, followed by half a bottle of Celbridge off licence's very finest, cheapest vodka, followed by half a bottle of free Champagne courtesy of M&S.

My burps taste like smoked cod, vomit and vodka. :(

eh
    Holy ****! And there wasn't any! Pure booze -omg I'm embarassed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

OK i woke up this morning with a horrible hangover... Still i dragged myself out of bed about 9:30, had a dump then went down for loads of water and Pnuts (salty is good) by the time i came back upstairs my head was a lot better. I took a couple of painkillers just in case but i did not need them... Staying in bed to nurse it is a BAD idea people... I went back to bed just to stay warm but not to sleep. My head was ok just a little spongy.

Advertisement