Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Game Soundtrack of 2004

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

I'm gonna say Halo 2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

GTA: San Andreas because helmet are on it

I still haven't played metroid prime 2 yet! roll on christmas...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I was gonna say HL2 (which is great)

But my vote goes to Halo 2 Soundtrack, its absolutly brilliant!

I dont even own the game ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

was gonna say gta sa but its not actually that good. one radio station worth listening too and a few decent songs on the other stations put together. Vice city had a much better soundtrack sooo.... dunno. Just realised of the games that have come out this year thats the only one I've played :/

no wait, it isn't :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Gotta be San Andreas. I wanted to go for something original instead of just a big pile of license songs, but the choice of songs is so great, as are the DJs in between, and everything just fits together so nicely.
    When gang battles where really hitting to their peak towards the end of the game, and I just decided to escape from the city and cruised accross the countryside listening to 'Freebird' and thinking about my homies back in Los Santos, that was one of the most emotional moments I can ever remember from any game soundtrack outside the Final Fantasy series.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement