Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everlast

Options
  • 22-01-2001 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

His song on santanas album is excellent and santana has contributed a song to everlasts new album "breakfast at whitneys" or something like that, along with other artists. His new album is well hyped, meaning to buy it myself.
    Hes now a kind of blues/hip-hop act, a far cry from his house of pain days.

P.S. Everlast is just one person smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Anyone ever heard of them?

Just heard a song of theirs called "What its like" and I like it. cool.gifJust wondering if anyone has heard any of there songs or likes them. wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Thank you! wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Your welcome smile.gif.

Also id like to add that the name of the new album is "eat at whiteys" not "breakfast at whitneys" as i said above, dont you hate these ppl who dont know what their on about?

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 24-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Everlast was the lead man in House Of Pain, if I'm not mistaken.
    'Ends' was released as a single from "Whitey Ford Sings The Blues" a while back.
    That was about the only good song on it though rolleyes.gif

Nil desperandum crypto-fascists duce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

i like "what its like". havent heard full albums though,so not fit to comment....

prop6.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Bought it today (the new one) and its very good, rock/blues/hip-hop its all there.
    Bit different to what i normally listen to but its makes a good change.
    Black Jesus is excellent and the one santana does with him is better than the one he did with santana.
    I suggest you go buy this album, I did without hearing one song and i dont regret it one bit smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Winning Hand:
    I suggest you go buy this album, I did without hearing one song and i dont regret it one bit smile.gif</font>

LOL,
    You're only saying that because you forked out £15 for bad sounding circular flavoured hip hop biggrin.gif

Nil Desperandum

Advertisement