Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outkast's Stankonia. hell yeah

Options
  • 25-01-2001 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

ok, most of you out there think that hip hop/rap is all about guns and alchohol but wait till you hear this...
    how can i describe it.. it's like hip hop on ectasy and it works. Anyone else listened to it?

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

i have heard a few tracks, very good, and u have to love "Ms.Jackson", class tune,and have u seen the video??
    biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

prop6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The video biggrin.gif
    The vintage car explodes in a mass fireball of debris and flames...
    Then your man has this look on his face, as if to say: "bloody typical" like the car just exploding rolleyes.gif

Nil desperandum crypto-fascists duce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Bombs Over Baghdad is great. When I first saw the video on Q I thought WTF ? Its a great track. Some very good tracks on the album. Another non gangster hiphop group is Dead Prez, I mentioned these guys before in a diff posting but they are amazing. Also Gurus Jazzmatazz Volume 3 is very very good. Excellent collaborations. Certified is a damned good tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

what can i say, Hip Hop/rap is never gonna fade out (unlike pop) and it seems to be evolving every day. personally i love it.

btw yellum , whats Q??? :confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

Q prob means Q Interactive Music Channel for those on sky digi etc,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mono

Stankonia is a brilliant album.But check out Certified by Guru,like Yellum said.One of the best hip-hop tracks I've heard in a long time.Tres bon indeed.

Advertisement