Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 3

Options
  • 27-11-2004 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Dreamcast
    Gamecube
    Playstation

Which console do i buy it for and why?(extras,graphics,gameplay,control settings etc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

not playstation anyway...

afaik, the gamecube version is just a port of the dreamcast one (or was it even released on the dreamcast???)
    i'd go with gamecube tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

tman wrote:
    not playstation anyway...

afaik, the gamecube version is just a port of the dreamcast one (or was it even released on the dreamcast???)
    i'd go with gamecube tbh

I took the listing off gamefaq and i'd imagine they mean code veronica?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Resident Evil 3 was ported onto the Dreamcast... with a slighty higher resolution of graphics. I don't think too much else was added.

I'd go with the Gamecube version over the Dreamcast version... well.. because Gamecube games have nicer boxes... and it's most likely easier to find it on the shelf in a shop.

Advertisement