Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permission to shoot wanted-AGAIN

Options
  • 27-11-2004 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

If anyone hears of any landowners within an hours drive of Dublin that needs vermin controlled I would be happy to oblige! I have over 20 years experience and insurance. PM me or mail to benhurt1@yahoo.com .........
    Or somewhere just for target practice. NOT a club range

.....Had to post this request again because A, I got no response and B, the original thread went a bit off topic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

well... i have a mouse in my back garden..... :D

actually i know someone on the outskirts of Bray....i'll see if they are in need. No promises....only a small chance i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭benhurt1

Cheers Ruggie! Consider yourself HUGGED!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

benhurt1 wrote:
    Cheers Ruggie! Consider yourself HUGGED!

Soory, i've had no luck. my dad was onto me this morning (he knows the landowner) and seemingly this friend doesn't need any help as he gets a local farmer and his sons to pop round.

no probs, thanks for trying anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Your best bet is the friend of a friend approach benhurt, 'tis a small country, you must know someone who knows someone.

It would eb a lot easier to get shooting if you were a member of a gunclub, many of which in quieter areas welcome new members, particularly if you're more interested in shooting vermin than pheasants...

• Advertisement

civdef wrote:
    Your best bet is the friend of a friend approach benhurt, 'tis a small country, you must know someone who knows someone.

It would eb a lot easier to get shooting if you were a member of a gunclub, many of which in quieter areas welcome new members, particularly if you're more interested in shooting vermin than pheasants...

this is a sort of friend of a friend approach!
    And I am a member of a gunclub but its too far for a shot in the evening after work...

Advertisement