Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccomended games

Options
  • 05-11-2005 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

what games do ppl reccomend to get for christmas (xbox) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Burnout Revenge :)
    It's great fun, and they've added quite a bit of new stuff over what was in Burnout 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

Reccommend
    Tiger Woods 06
    Pro Evolution 5

Avoid Far Cry Instincts - rented it for two nights brought it back two hours later and concvinced them to give me cash back. It is just too easy run and shoot no depth/Tactics - Try Halo 2 going cheap 2nd Hand in most shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

Reccommend
    Tiger Woods 06
    Pro Evolution 5

Avoid Far Cry Instincts - rented it for two nights brought it back two hours later and concvinced them to give me cash back. It is just too easy run and shoot no depth/Tactics - Try Halo 2 going cheap 2nd Hand in most shops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Far Cry is nice for just messing about simply cos the islands are vast. I particularly like the one with the hand gilder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I reccomend this game

:v:

• Advertisement
Advertisement