Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For everyone who missed ICO and doesn't have 80 euros to spare

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Good stuff, I picked up a very battered version 2nd hand after a year or so of looking for it (haven't seen it since). I'd certainly pick up a new copy as I've finished the game 3 or 4 times now and will definately be coming back to it.

I love short games. Only takes 3 or 4 hours to replay them again. I always end up selling on my long games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Cool, I never got a chance to play that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Goddamn... *must resist urge to buy PS2 for this, Shadow of the Colossus and We Love Katamari*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

give into the darkside.....

i did and bought 2 games for the ps2 :v:

kdjac

But if I give in... then I'll have all 3 consoles... and I'll be wondering how the feck that happened! Maybe a cheap 2ndhand PS2...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

Heh heh I'm here tucking into wander and the collosus right now. It is as special as I had hoped. The Japanese version comes with a DVD of shadow and ICO footage but I won't watch it till after finishing collosus.
    I have been trying to find a copy of ICO for years after borrowing it from a mate but have been unsuccesful. This is great news.

Now back to killing the next monstrosity of stone and flesh...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ooo must pick this yoke up. Don't know anything about it though! :confused: Just reading up on it on IGN now, ah sure I'll get it, tis only a bit of money :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

But if I give in... then I'll have all 3 consoles... and I'll be wondering how the feck that happened! Maybe a cheap 2ndhand PS2...

Well there are more games on it that you would like than on the xbox that those Halo monkeys working in Game probably badgered you to buy. Also Shadow of the Colossus and Katamari need to be experienced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ah, I'll prolly pick this up...had the original ltd edition but after seeing what price it was fetchiung on ebay, I played through it one last time and sold it for a tidy profit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I dont own a copy but ive played through it, and ill definitely buy a copy now. Its the sort of game i can imagine pulling out in 10 years for a quick go and still being amazed by the gameplay and beauty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Thats how it all starts kirby. One minute youre thinking "I can handle it, i can take all 3 consoles..i can quit any time i like!!". Next thing you know youre drinking dutch gold from a hobos pocket in a bus shelter, screaming about tekkens, and ninja gaidens, and wondering where your life went. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
    /ominous voice
    :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I'll pick this up too... I'll have to buy a PS2 first, but I've heard so many good things about this and Colossus (and Katamari), I think it would be a good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Christ, I got a second copy of this in before in xtra vision. It was selling for a fiver. Full pack and everything. I borrowed it for awhile. Would have bought it if i'd have known it was worth anything.

Well it looks like I'm going to have get the mammy to buy me a PS2 for Christmas. A copy of Ico got traded in today and was swiftly pounced on by a certain brightly-coloured person. :) Got it for 37.50, and I think that was worth it.

Advertisement