Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IE history and windows forms

• 05-11-2005 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Two questions.

1. Some of the history records in IE history don't delete when everything else is deleted. They also still reappear with predictive text in the address bar

2. How do I delete the very annoying list of login names from the windows drop down menus. lots of people have used MSN etc on my machine and theres loads of them on the drop down when i'm entering my own user name and password.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 brianmacd

highlight one and hit your 'delete' key, should remove it - repeat
    otherwise, go into your IE options and there must be something in there to get rid of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Cheers, but it's not that. tried all the usual stuff. Curious the list of sites that don't delete only appear when i view the history by site and not by date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Howdy.

I think what you are looking for is the AutoComplete settings.

If you open IE and go to Tools....Internet Options, then go to the Content tab you will find the AutoComplete settings button. From here to can turnon/off the options and also clear existing entries.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Try ccleaner

Advertisement