Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription

Options
  • 05-11-2005 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi, sorry for bringing this up, I searched through old threads and saw a few of these..and I had a bit of a butchers around the site to chip in my subscription money, but after searching through the sticky and threads in this section, all I could come up with was this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriptions.php?

Which, unfortunatly, sais I am unable to acsess. :confused:

So would it be possible to redirect me to a paypal link to subscribe? And maybe put new link in sticky if it's supposed to be different?

Also, on a side note, as it would be easier for me, I wouldn't have to borrow a credit card, would it be possible to hand over the €50 in person at the beers? Or would that just end up turning into fatfrogs and forgotten about?? :v:

Thanks for help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Money has been handed over at Boards Beers before for subscription before. Probably will be accepted again.

subscription has been down for a whilet. Prob be back soon

Advertisement