Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which LOST character are you?

• 06-11-2005 5:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Your stuck on a mysteries island that has a monster, polar bears, and illusions of dead people on it. But which character are you?

Take the quiz: Which LOST character are you?

res2.jpg
    Charlie
    You are Charlie You are an ex-rocker trying to kick a drug habit. While on the island you have met a very nice girl Claire.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

another charlie here too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Sawyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Sayid
    You are Sayid You are above average in intelligence and your military experiance will help you survive on the island.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

res12.jpg
    You are Sayid You are above average in intelligence and your military experiance will help you survive on the island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

res15.jpg
    Walt
    You are Walt, You are a very wierd kid!.

heehee!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

herobear wrote:
    res15.jpg
    Walt
    You are Walt, You are a very wierd kid!.

heehee!
    LOL......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

res5.jpg
    Hurley
    You are Hurley Don't let your weight problem keep you down, at least your very fun to have around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

res3.jpg
    Claire
    You are Claire You are very sweet, but you carry the spawn of Satan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

res9.jpg
    Locke
    You are Locke You are the Ambassador of the island. You can be a wierdo at times, but you know more than anyone else.

Yes! Probably because i picked the professor out of x-men, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Asok wrote:
    res5.jpg
    Hurley
    You are Hurley Don't let your weight problem keep you down, at least your very fun to have around.

wooohhooo im Hurley too!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

res5.jpg
    Yay, go Hurley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

res2.jpg
    Charlie
    You are Charlie You are an ex-rocker trying to kick a drug habit. While on the island you have met a very nice girl Claire. But you won't be sleeping with her this season. Because you've known you were gay since "Hetty winthrop investigates". You'll get to cuddle a lot and suck peanut butter off your fingers while making disturbing comments though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. another Charlie here!
    Charlie
    You are Charlie. You are an ex-rocker trying to kick a drug habit. While on the island you have met a very nice girl Claire.
    res2.jpg
    PS - This is now 'Thread Of The Day' under the boards.ie submenu in the top left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

Im Ethan and im crazy and evil! Ha! Could be dangerous for me with all these charlies around;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The amount of typos in that test...

I got Jack myself.
    res6.jpg
    You are Jack You are fighting your inner demons, but deep down inside you know your doing what you think is right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Another Jack here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Another Charlie

res2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

res10.jpg
    Michael
    You are Michael You are a failed artest and now you work in construction. You also have to take care of a problem child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

res2.jpg
    Charlie
    You are Charlie You are an ex-rocker trying to kick a drug habit. While on the island you have met a very nice girl Claire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭ccd

Locke

• Advertisement

The OKCupid test seems to be a bit more accurate.
    Hurley
    You scored 72% kindness, 21% courage, 28% seedy past, and 46% secretiveness!

"For the record, my belt HAS dropped a notch. I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're going to want to give me a piggy back ride."

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

mt1127246827.jpg
    PS - No need to register on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Thats crap, it asks you which character you would like to be and then which ever one you pick thats what it is. All the other questions don't matter. Boo!

Yeah I got Jack on that one;

Jack
    You scored 48% kindness, 50% courage, 34% seedy past, and 66% secretiveness!
    "We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

mt1127246838.jpg

Thats crap, it asks you which character you would like to be and then which ever one you pick thats what it is. All the other questions don't matter. Boo!
    No.. it doesn't!

I picked Locke for that in the first test and got Charlie.

Sweet wrote:
    The first Boone!
    RopeDrink got Boone on the last post on the first page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

res1.jpg
    Boone
    You are Boone. You are honest and Loyal but you also have this freaky thing going on with your sister. You are very protective of her and you are willing to kill someone with an axe if they hurt her.

But I dont have a sister!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Im Sun.
    Im a girl? Woah. That answers many questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Jack anseo.

You are Jack You are fighting your inner demons, but deep down inside you know your doing what you think is right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

From the OKCupid test:
    Hurley
    You scored 44% kindness, 34% courage, 36% seedy past, and 71% secretiveness!

Dude, you are Hurley. You are a kind soul with some terrible luck. While you're always lending a helping hand, you're not exactly the bravest guy on the island. What you do is even more important - keep people entertained. The only problem you've got is that whole jinxed numbers thing. You're so secretive, no one on the island even knows that you're a multimillionaire! Let it out, dude. There's no use trying to keep it all bottled up inside, man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

On OkCupid I got Sayid

mt1127246955.jpg

"Hope is a very dangerous thing to lose."

You are Sayid. You are kind, strong, brave, and intelligent. You have a tragic past that the others know little about. You, like Jack, are a born leader, but you are content to let him get most of the spotlight. You are always there to aid in times of need, but you are also smart enough to realize not all people are inherently good.

Your polar opposite is: Ethan Rom. You are similar to: Jack and Boone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Okcupid got sawyer

Sawyer
    You scored 39% kindness, 71% courage, 71% seedy past, and 56% secretiveness!

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I've just been tortured by a damned spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious!"

You are Sawyer. You aren't really a kind person, but you are fearless and a force to be reckoned with. Your past is full of dark secrets that you can't seem to live with. However, the worst possible thing to do is to keep everything locked up inside! Have a few more slumber parties by the campfire with Kate, and maybe you'll finally be able to get that weight off your chest.

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Kate and Locke.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Jack on the first test, Boone on the okcupid one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

res11.jpg
    Sawyer
    You are Sawyer You are a Jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Sawyer
    You scored 34% kindness, 52% courage, 55% seedy past, and 61% secretiveness!

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I've just been tortured by a damned spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious!"

You are Sawyer. You aren't really a kind person, but you are fearless and a force to be reckoned with. Your past is full of dark secrets that you can't seem to live with. However, the worst possible thing to do is to keep everything locked up inside! Have a few more slumber parties by the campfire with Kate, and maybe you'll finally be able to get that weight off your chest.

mt1127246935.jpg

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Kate and Locke.

Hmm... seem to be Sawyer on both of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, the first test says I'm Walt.
    res15.jpg

But the second says I'm Sun.

You scored 83% kindness, 34% courage, 31% seedy past, and 56% secretiveness!
    "Do you think all this, all we've been through... do you think we're being punished?"

You are Sun. You are very, very kind, but also very secretive. You have not shown much bravery as of yet, but you are growing more and more bold with each day that passes. Don't let the others push you around! You're your own woman! R-E-S-P-E-C-T, sister! And hey, if things don't work out with Jin, I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind taking you out for dinner and a movie.

Your polar opposite is: ironically, Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Walt.

mt1127246974.jpg

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 96% on kindness

You scored higher than 20% on courage

You scored higher than 36% on seedy past

You scored higher than 59% on secretiveness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

This is/was Thread of the Day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

res6.jpg
    Jack

And from okcupid

Boone
    You scored 58% kindness, 41% courage, 34% seedy past, and 35% secretiveness!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 36% on kindness

You scored higher than 37% on courage

You scored higher than 46% on seedy past

You scored higher than 14% on secretiveness

Do I get a prize for thread of the day ?

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Sun
    You are Sun You are a romantic.

sure...

I would've thought i'd be Kate, plus I look like her as many people have said.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

I'm Locke.

OKcupid can just call me Jack. I hate Shannon and i like Boon and Sayid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I'm a charlie but i'm almost a hurley. I'd prefer to be hurley to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I'm charlie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

I got Sayid.

I guess the last question is very deciding:
    14.) Which LOST character do you want to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

first one i was charlie

on the okcupid one i was

Kate
    You scored 53% kindness, 47% courage, 65% seedy past, and 56% secretiveness!
    "No girl's just like me."

You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.

Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Sawyer and Char

You scored higher than 30% on kindness

You scored higher than 57% on courage

You scored higher than 95% on seedy past

You scored higher than 59% on secretiveness

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

Do I get a prize for thread of the day ?
    You should. These quizes are pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I am Locke

res9.jpg
    Locke
    You are Locke You are the Ambassador of the island. You can be a wierdo at times, but you know more than anyone else.

All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:
    Boone (You scored 0)
    Charlie (You scored 1)
    Claire (You scored 0)
    Ethan (You scored 1)
    Hurley (You scored 1)
    Jack (You scored 2)
    Jin (You scored 1)
    Kate (You scored 0)
    Locke (You scored 3)
    Michael (You scored 1)
    Sawyer (You scored 1)
    Sayid (You scored 1)
    Shannon (You scored 0)
    Sun (You scored 0)
    Walt (You scored 2)

If I had picked to be that I would like to be Walt or Jack would I be them?

Xmen Character is Wolverine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im shannon apparently.

Bit selfish but got a great singing voice. Guess they never heard me sing ! :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

res8.jpg
    Kate
    You are Kate You like to be in charge, and if anyone tries to stop you, you shoot them down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

I got John Locke, chuffed, especially since in the new series apparently his big old piece of crap knife changes into a SOG Tigershark while he's climbing down the ladder into the bunker :)

Seems the series prop. masters finally got sense!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/sgtdraino/TheJohnLockeCollection.jpg his first series knives, actually some guy went through the series and identified each knife and then bought them :)

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366450&highlight=Locke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

• Advertisement
Advertisement