Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 on a Mac

Options
  • 06-11-2005 5:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Anyone in here running their game on a Mac?, if so, how's it running?, is it sluggish/slow or is your playing experience being ruined by any other major problems?. I'm looking to buy FM2006 for use on my iBook (1.33gHz) but I mightn't bother if it's unbearably slow (all I want to play is the English league) in comparison to how all the previous games ran in Windows (i.e. fast!).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pgernon

You should have no problems running it on an Ibook. Im running 46 leauges in my g5 and its super fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Ahh, but my iBook is only a lowly G4 1.33, will it still be fast enough as for me so I won't have to wait ten minutes between game days? (slight exaggeration!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It'll be grand, speed improves for the latest patch, only downside is that you have to have the cd in the drive to play the game.

I've a G4 1.33 powerbook, with 512 ram and its only slightly slower than 1.8 / 1gb G5 iMac.

Advertisement