Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming To Dublin

Options
  • 06-11-2005 5:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hey, all

I was referred to this board from another board where I posted a similar thing.

In January, I will be studying in Dublin at DCU for six or so months. At present, I have no friends there. I know I'll make friends once I get into my modules, however I'd like to perhaps befriend a couple of people before I arrive so I have people to talk with from the start.

I'm 21 a year-old male from Michigan (US) studying Journalism. If there's anyting else you'd like to know about me, feel free to drop me a message on Instant Messenger or MSN.

AIM: kozos waltz
    MSN: bendoboy@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hey,

Just to let you know, there's a specific forum for DCU-related stuff, so if you post this there, then you're more likely to get a response from DCU people.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=471

Just a thought, hope you enjoy DCU :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Enjoy DCU micromegas....I'm sure if there's a Boards Beers around the time you arrive in Dublin that would be a good place to start too and get to meet new people. Good luck! :)

Advertisement