Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! 1st time buyer

• 06-11-2005 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

Any good 125/250cc bike for a beginner like myself :D ? I am thinking to get either new yamaha YBR125 or 2nd Suzuki GN 125? Any advise? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

No matter what you get, get a second hand one, chances are you are going to drop it, a lot off people go for the GN, very easy to learn on and there are a fair few knocking around, but what do I know Im still learning myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Whats your budget??

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭scorphonic

rei wrote:
    Hi all,

Any good 125/250cc bike for a beginner like myself :D ? I am thinking to get either new yamaha YBR125 or 2nd Suzuki GN 125? Any advise? Thanks!

I have to say that I'm a new time buyer myself. I purchased the Yamaha YBR125 two weeks ago. Its a good bike, comfort in knowing that the bike is new and that there aren't any hidden damages. I wouldn't go for a second hand myself (but thats my own preference). If your budget stretches to 2550 you can get the yamaha YBR...good deal in my view...check out bikeworld on the long mile road, best place for totally kitting yourself out, very helpful etc etc...

Hope that helps!:)

Advertisement