Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prob sending txt msgs bigger than one msg long

• 06-11-2005 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

had my sony t630 for about 8 months or so, no problem sending messages, even ones that are longer than 160 letters. but just for the past week anytime i send a long one, only the first part arrives, and a "message sending failed" msg shows up on my screen (even tho they do actually get the first part) it's very annoying, and i checked my phone options and it's set to 'long messages - yes' as it always was and i dont think i've done anything to any of the other settings either... any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

are you on meteor? if so that's probably the answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

no im on o2 and never had a problem up to last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Does it fail every time, or just to certain contacts? Are they on the same network..?

A simple turning off/on fixed it for me before. Otherwise: Master Reset or contact o2 ...

Advertisement