Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coolnights modified car show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Some nice shots Ando,That blue bmw's east coasts i think its only a 320 if im not mistaken.

Were there many people acting the maggot in the grass outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I left about 8, there wasn't really anybody acting the maggot, but I heard there was some later on

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I was there myself. Not that impressed overall. There were some savage cars there as expected, but a lot of 'just ok' cars also. I think qulaity over quantity is best. The place was far too small and the cars were crammed in like sardines. It was practically impossible to see the flamer cars outside, far too many people in too small a space. The music on the main stage was crap and far too loud.The carpark was a field of mud. And it was the singel largest infestiation of scumbags I have seen in years...

Photos Here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Defo agree with the last comment there..... I live in swords, and I deliberately left my car filthy so the cops wouldn keep pulling me over thinking I was with the scum..( who all had lovely shiny cars).. there were loads of them pulled over up and down the airport road, and the amount of times I got 'buzzed' by 5 idiots in civics/lancers/glanzas jusr defied belief - i was kinda hopin the road would be littered with wrecked scummobiles the next morning, but alas it wasnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ando thanks for the great pics and videos,i was going to go but i had a assignment so had to get it finished.anyway defo going to the car exibition on saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Zascar wrote:
    I was there myself. Not that impressed overall. There were some savage cars there as expected, but a lot of 'just ok' cars also. I think qulaity over quantity is best. The place was far too small and the cars were crammed in like sardines. It was practically impossible to see the flamer cars outside, far too many people in too small a space. The music on the main stage was crap and far too loud.The carpark was a field of mud.

have to agree with you too i wasn't impressed myself, for starters the car i was in got the bumper wrecked in the so called carpark/field, do they not realise that the majority of cars that would turn up at this are low profile cars ! for the price in you would at least think you'd have somewhere decent to park.

it was way to cramped inside, you could hardly move round the cars and the quaility of cars at it wasn't great, don't get me wrong there was indeed some nice cars in it but then again there was a lot better in the field and to be honest with you i'm getting a bit tired of seeing the same old cars show after show.

and what is with the whole jap car thing, everyshow you go to is full of them and the mags are to :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Armen Tanzarian

Did I just die and go to scumbag heaven?

hellboy99 wrote:
    the car i was in got the bumper wrecked in the so called carpark/field

yea that was a bit of a joke tbh, soggy fields is not the place for cars

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Ooh the Fast and Furious S2000 is well ghey! Where are the pics of the obligatory honeys-in-thongs-handing-out-leaflets? Eh? Eh?

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

"and what is with the whole jap car thing, everyshow you go to is full of them and the mags are to"

Because they beat the crap out of cars from any other country?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Dagon wrote:
    "and what is with the whole jap car thing, everyshow you go to is full of them and the mags are to"

Because they beat the crap out of cars from any other country?

ok, the whole jap versus euro versus rest of world discussion has been done to death over in motors, lets not have it here as well eh? :D

Where are the pics of the obligatory honeys-in-thongs-handing-out-leaflets? Eh? Eh?

I'm sorry thats the best I could do :D

100_1261.jpg

ah c'mon Ando, I wasn't even there and I can do better than that :D

kk.jpg

Pic23.jpg

pointless pic :confused:
    Pic25.jpg

ciarsd wrote:
    ah c'mon Ando, I wasn't even there and I can do better than that :D

sorry its just I get nervous around the women and start shaking the camera :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

I was never at an event like this before and don't even drive a modified car. The best part was the cruise afterwards. Twin camsgoing sideways all over Swords. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

^^^^^^^^^^ thams the sh1theads we hate probably...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

img_4141.jpg
    img_4140.jpg
    img_4142.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Nice one(s) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

there nice spin1038 birds.:D .i would notmind one of them for the night;)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

whens d next car show in dub?:confused:

• Advertisement

daz999 wrote:

will someone delete this sh!te from this thread, this forum, this site please:mad:

Sarah** wrote:
    whens d next car show in dub?:confused:

i'd imagine its the new year at this stage. usually something on in the RDS around easter time.

there may well be one before then, as it seems any joe-soap is jumping on the band wagon to make a quick buck with these shows. you've seen one, you've seen them all. quite boring and repetitive to be honest (IMHO of course :))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

in the shot of the 2f2f honda s2000 the rear bumper looks like its comming off . was this the case ?

100_1274.jpg

oh yea, I see it now but I didnt notice it at the time, I only had a glance at the car. Charging money to sit in it was bit of a joke imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

ando if you want better quality pics next time go for a faster film, like an 800 iso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 poweazzy

hi i just wanted to no how do no wen theres going to be the next car show and where and does any body no if the belfast car show is the 15th or 16th thanx

Advertisement