Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem connecting online on ps2

Options
  • 06-11-2005 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey. can anyone help? couldnt get into the looby for ages, but eventually got past that problem with a bit of tinkering. Now, everytime i try to play a game the connection fails or im unable to connect or the connection was lost. its always happens only just before i start a match. i can get an opponent, but it just cant get any further! i've tried so many times, but the with the same frustrating result. Any ideas what's wrong? really wanna play!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Have you edited the database?

The only time I've heard of anyone being kicked or losing connection after they've gotten an opponent, is when they've edited the database and/or stats of the players. As the servers do a check during the squad selection/team setup menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Soulfire

I bought PES5 today, tried to get online. Just my PS2 no, PC in between. I get the message 'connection error' all the time. When I do the connection test all is ok! Also tried other game online with the same settings, still a connection error... Frustrating, can someone help me plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

ye im havin the exact same problem. please could anyone enlighten me if they have had the same problem and know what to do

Advertisement