Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zatar Wetlands bug.

Options
  • 06-11-2005 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Since the patch 1.03 came out there has been a bug noticed on Zatar Wetlands.When people try to spawn it appears as if the map moves and the spawn point can't be accessed though if you click within 1cm around the spawn point you will find it. :eek:

Just incase people start panicing when they die so as to not lose valuable seconds when spawning. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

If you use the bottom of your arrow it works .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I noticed when placing artillary it ends up about an inch off. I don't know why this is, another bug?

Also there is a map that when you fly past a certain area you just blow up... Nobody shot me, it was instant and happened alot... I can't remember the name of the map...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Whats with the bug in Dragon Valley at the Docks?
    Near the two oil tanks to the right of the entrance, apparently you can "hide" in there shooting enemy but they cant see or hit you?
    Anyone else know?
    I've seen loads of people at it.

Nice one, thanks for the tip... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

yeah, noticed that. very odd, but figured it out in the end myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I noticed when placing artillary it ends up about an inch off. I don't know why this is, another bug?

Also there is a map that when you fly past a certain area you just blow up... Nobody shot me, it was instant and happened alot... I can't remember the name of the map...

That one happens in Dalian Plant, it's happend to me aswell.

Yea that's right... dalian plant... Shat's up with that??? Like there is an invisible wall or something...

Near the secondary USA spawn point. After the big square crane...

Advertisement