Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Woman

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Mrsaturdaynite

Just called in at luch time and arranged with her to go to the Lobster Pot friday week. Yeah Me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

he who dares
    wins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Just called in at luch time and arranged with her to go to the Lobster Pot friday week. Yeah Me
    We'll all be sure to turn up and wish you both the best of luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭shakaman

Cue a congregation of boardsers meetin up on Saturday night.....

Have a date myself on Friday might just arrange it for there, some interesting people watching!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭ergo

Nice one dude, nice one

had been passing over this thread all week but when it got to 3 pages decided to check it out today and read all 3......was worth it :)

hope it works out, now if you'll excuse me there's an American girl I must track down and ask out..... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

well done, hope the date goes well.
    Tell us how it went after the date!!
    Not a wise move telling us where and when the date will be but oh well, im sure you wont get an audience of boardsters:D

Relised I had to change my plans, so I went last night. It went very well. Yes they are vocal arent they.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Does anyone but Barmen date Barmaids. I have a bit of a dilema. I was out last nite in town. I wasn't trying to meet anyone but just as the bar was closing. One of the barmaids who had been taking my orfers all nite came over and started to clear the table. She statred chatting to me and my friends and was jokung how i ad gotten her in trouble earlier in the nite over something. AT THIS POINT I WAS WELL OVER THE DRIVING LIMIT. She rested her arm on my shoulder as she leaned over talking to us. One of my friends was there with his Girlfriend. Who I've never meet b4, as sson as the barmaid left the table my friends Gf promptly told me that from the way the BM was acting. She liked me. But Isnt that a barmaids job to come over and act all Flirty, especially when she has a inebirated custpmer and is trying to get rid of him. On top of that she is also American, and as we all know Yanks are major flirts . Any thoughts suggestions etc all welcome:confused:

flirty does not mean interested.

touching your shoulder does not mean interested.

being american does not mean interested.

the only suggestion is that you actually go back and see and ask her if she wants to go out sometime.

[Thats what I did and Anna's canadian we went out last nite and it went well:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well God help us if you break up, it took you 3 threads to get together, so can we expect 6 threads about that??????:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Well God help us if you break up, it took you 3 threads to get together, so can we expect 6 threads about that??????:D
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

So did you know she was a model before you asked her out or have you just like double scored there????

Only found out last nite. I'am a bit reluctant about posting a picture. But I'll think about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Warning, Don't post pictures of other people without their consent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Stop bragging. Its tacky. Yeah right she's a model. Why is she working as a barmaid? A model for what? The Argos catalogue? I hope ANNA is a fake name you're giving her. Stop publicising details about this girls life, you bigmouth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'am a bit reluctant about posting a picture. But I'll think about it

there will be no posting of pictures in this forum, not to mention the fact that it's an invasion of her privacy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Call me cynical, but I don't believe this girl exists for some reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭shakaman

One of 2 things here:

1) OP is a troll
    2) OP went on date and she turned out to be an awful b'tch....and he's now making out she's a princess

Me thinks option 1......

Advertisement