Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

APPEARANCES BEFORE BOTH SHOWS 19/20th november....

• 06-11-2005 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

someone said in one of the threads that there on wwe.com it says that there will be 3 appearances..i went onto wwe.com and couldnt find where it said that....
    anyone got any info?what wrestlers and where?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances/?country=Northern%20Ireland

Of course, they have to **** up in some way..listing us as Northern Ireland

Carlito and Victoria in Smyths, Jervis St on Saturday
    HBK in Eason's, O'Connell St on Saturday
    Kurt in HMV, Grafton St on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

****...the carlito one and hbk one are on at the same ****in time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I was in Easons today and there is going to be a book signing.

Is this what you mean?

I'd say so. Shawn has a book out soon, as does Eddie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

HBK is gonna be signing his book 'Heartbreak and Triumph', which came out yesterday!

• Advertisement

anyone know how much the book is?are any of the appearances a ticket only event like john cena and torrie wilson earlier on this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It'll more than likely be in hardback so its usually in or around 25-30 euro.

On the Easons website it is about 21 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i heard for the carlito signing you have to pay a fiver in advance to get a place then u get it refunded on the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

that's not cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

i asked my sister to call into hmv the other day to inquire about the signings and all of the staff said that there were no more signings this year at all, so whose telling porkies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

joe316 wrote:
    i asked my sister to call into hmv the other day to inquire about the signings and all of the staff said that there were no more signings this year at all, so whose telling porkies?

Its up on the wwe website (see link above) so i wouldnt say its bull.

HMV staff never seem to know anything. I was in the Vodafone shop on Grafton St the other day, and some guy came in asking the girl behind the counter where the nearest HMV is. She said it was a good bit away, across the bridge on Mary St (I think). I said that there's one just down the road. She said "oh yeah, I used to work there"

What the ****??..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Carlito and HBK on together sucks balls. oh well... HBK it is then

WWE have changed the address form Nothern Ireland to Ireland.
    http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances/?country=Ireland

They have also added Trish to the HMV signing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hass

Dose any one know what you have buy or how much it will cost the be at these appearances. I know with HBK it will be his new book , but what about the Carlito one ? The one in HMV I say will be a DVD but i'm only guessing

For the Carlito & Victoria signing you have to pre-book Smackdown vs. Raw 06 at Smyths to get a ticket!

In HMV you'll probably have to buy a DVD, but at the last signing in HMV they were gonna be signing the Royal Rumble DVD, but ya didn't have to buy it, i didn't anyway!

my god..........................trish at hmv.....yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    o does anyone know if you need tickets like last time for hmv?what time you guys gonna be down there for on both days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

Im going to head into town on Sunday for 3pm queue up at HMV meet Trish & Kurt then walk around town for a bit catch a bite to eat and then head to the point for about 6 i like the anticipation of queueing up.

anyone know about whether or not wristbands will be needed for the hmv signings?i rang up hmv yesterday and they told me to ring again today but i forgot.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

http://www.buy4now.ie/Eason/dynamiccontent.aspx?loc=19&menuId=53&pmenuId=0

HBK's pulled out of his book signing, hope this does'nt mean it aint coming to Ireland now, they did say the rosters would be shuffled for the tour because of the obvious lose of Eddie, and Batista's injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Just found out all 3 personal signings have been cancelled due to eddies death but they will all still be at the point shows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

BOHS wrote:
    Just found out all 3 personal signings have been cancelled due to eddies death but they will all still be at the point shows

the signings are still up on wwe.com tho
    http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances/?country=Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

i have been talking with someone who was dealing with the wwe in ref to the signings and they said the hmv is actually going ahead but the other 2 are cancelled.They also said said there will be a eddie tribute show in the point on saturday prob as well as the original show

The reason the 2 signings are cancelled on Saturday is because the Coventry show originally scheduled for November 22nd has been rescheduled for Saturday at noon, obviously they would not be able to do the signings as they would be flying back for the Point show that night. It is not because of Eddie's passing that the signings are cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hass

Entrance to the HMV Grafton Street WWE signing will be via wristband only.
    There will be 500 spaces available meet the Superstars. Wristbands will be
    available only from HMV Grafton Street store from opening onwards. One pair per
    customer maximum, in person only, while stocks last, subject to availability, at
    participating store only.

What time do you get the wrist bands at?

Advertisement