Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all artists out there

Options
  • 06-11-2005 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Is there anyone out there who would be able to replicate a Jack Vettriano painting for me before xmas? Or does anyone know of anyone who is capable of such as task. I am aware that I am possibly asking an artist to lower their artistic integrity by asking them to copy another artist, but, this service is available from USA but I would prefer to supplement an Irish artist for the task instead of looking abroad for it. The painting is called "the singing butler", and it is oil on canvas. I know that Jack is not recognised on an equal footing by his counterparts in the art world,as he is a self taught painter, but the person I intend to give this replicate as a gift to, would appreciate the thought behind the gesture.
    Would love to hear from anyone who might be able to help me?
    Joflo

Advertisement