Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal grids driving me mental

Options
  • 06-11-2005 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Have you seen this grid?
    Grid.jpg

They are available online but too expensive to post. I have some already given to me a while back, by chance they were picked up in a Woodies Hardware store but have searched and no sign of them since. Next time I am in I will be asking to see if they can order them.

In the mean time I am going out of my brain searching for them, they make excellent homes for guinea pigs and are a really cheap way of housing them.
    If I could find a source in Ireland then I could help out other people who are finding having to split up guinea pigs but still want them to see each other or have awkward corners in their house. There is also a way if you have cats to make cat proof guinea pig enclosures.
    It's a much cheaper way of housing them but also gives them tons more space than an average guinea pig cage, they're fun too.

So if anyone spots any in their hardware shops can you let me know guineapigerscue123@eircom.net I'm like a woman obsessed at this stage lol:rolleyes:

Cheers

Advertisement