Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Football LAUNCH!

• 06-11-2005 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello American Football enthusiasts!

I am launching an American Football Team near you.

We will give children and young people a great chance to show off their talents and skills at this excellent game.

The age group that we will cater for is UN-decided, but we ask for those to show their interest, therefore, I can calculate what people we can coach.

If you are interested in joining this team, or want to help out by spreading the word, please contact me...

sglarkin@hotmail.com

I will reply to all queries and questions.

Thank you very much for your time,

Yours Truly,

Fozzybear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Hi fozzy

If you need help setting up your team Myself the GM John Collins and Head Coach Greg Anderson dont mind helping you out any advice you require. Greg is an ex NFL player and has done fantastic work with ourselves the North Dublin Marshals.

info@northdublinmarshals.com

www.northdublinmarshals.com

John Collins
    General Manager
    087-2379936

Advertisement