Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tradfest on Tuesday

Options
  • 07-11-2005 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

DIT TRADFEST
    This tuesday (8th November)
    Vicar Street.
    only 10 euros
    Acts include The Sawdoctors.

I urge you all to go. It will rule!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

DIT TRADFEST
    This tuesday (8th November)
    Vicar Street.
    only 10 euros
    Acts include The Sawdoctors.

I urge you all to go. It will rule!
    Can't wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i refuse to believe anything with "trad" music can be enjoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yes, and also parting with €10 is a bit you know... irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

This event is fupping brilliant. Remember all those Ceilis in irish College??? Think those but with alcohol.

Also Vicar St is a deadly venue. This was held in the RedBox before but they are obviously confident that they can sell enough tickets to fill Vicar St. Plus the chicks seem to dig the whole Ceili thing for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i wasn't in "irish college"...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

i wasn't in "irish college"...
    Same, on second thoughts I might give it a skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

one of my mates rang up vicar street they said the saw doctors wont be playing? anyone got any news on this?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

my friend is djing with the saw docs at that i think....techno-trad...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Saw doctors were brilliant. Was definately the best night of thee year so far absolutely quality

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

It ruled

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

What time did they kick u out at?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Stinger for all those who thought they were too cool for it. Might be a lesson to be more open minded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

I saw the pics of the night in the DIT magazine it looked like a great night, sorry I missed it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah, I knew this was gonna be a great night... I just dont dig the ceili thing. When your Mam's an Irish dance teacher... ya just look at everyone and think "my god, you're doing it all wrong". Its this mental block that I can never get over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

^CwAzY^ wrote:
    I saw the pics of the night in the DIT magazine it looked like a great night, sorry I missed it :(
    Any chance of them photos being online anywhere, i doubt i'd be able to get my hands on the magazine any time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Why cant you get your hands on the magazine? They're lying around in all the DITs

Advertisement