Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JCAppealls: When are they out?

Options
  • 07-11-2005 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Ok, was just wondering if anyone had any word on these yet? They're supposed to be out by the end of this week, according to the SEC website but with the An Post strike looming us, what's going to happen now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Wow, I thought the appeals were something that happened straight after the results came out.

Perhaps that was only for art...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 BlueRollingPin

Wow, I thought the appeals were something that happened straight after the results came out.

I'm of the same mind as you are, PFM. It seems pretty late to be starting the JC appeals now, two months after we've got our results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I think he means the results of the appeals...

In which case, look at the departments website?

so is flashling the youngest mod here?

Congratulations for posting something totally off-topic on a thread that hasn't had activity for 6 days. I mean, maybe if the thread were super-active, that'd be explainable, but no. Did you have a little lottery to see which thread you'd post on, since it wouldn't make any difference any way?

*cough*

In answer to your question, maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

You know Dazzler, I find you kind of weird.
    You're not sitting the JC, or have you in recent years, yet you browse the JC board in what looks like every thread.

Now your asking which of the mods is the youngest?

If I could spell peedo, I'd type it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

*peado :p

Is there not an s?

*paedo.

Please, Jakkass, get it right if you're gonna correct someone. =)

Still no s?

• Advertisement

Um, no.

An 's' combined with a 'p' makes an 's' sound. Like in psychology.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

anyway, back on topic. I got my appeal in the post today and I was upgraded!:D I got a B in Geography but I was pretty sure of an A so I went for it, and got it! It was laid out just like the JC results, except there was only one subject on the list and it says something like any changes made are modified on your records, the decision is final, you'll get you're money back if you are upgraded etc.

Advertisement