Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats/badges u would like to see,but wont see

Options
  • 07-11-2005 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Granade stat/award , basically to show how good u are at lobbing it against a moving opponent/group of ppl

anouther one we defo wont see (yes i know theirs a knife badge)
    but the "bum stab badge" (basically catching a sniper or enemy lying down on the ground going behind them and stabbing them in the bum) for ultimate humiliation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

No matter where you aim, you always seem to get them in the arse...

As for the gernade badge, it's an idea, but you would wounder why they didn't have one in the first place... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

No matter where you aim, you always seem to get them in the arse...

As for the gernade badge, it's an idea, but you would wounder why they didn't have one in the first place... ;)

A 100m swimming badge !! for zatar wetlands ! too much friggin water .......................:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Drapper wrote:
    A 100m swimming badge !! for zatar wetlands ! too much friggin water .......................:D

only to get killed one meter from the bank :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

jonski wrote:
    only to get killed one meter from the bank :(

was that you ? lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

A "Fly the chopper with 5 team mates into a mountain, thus killing eveyone, cos I didnt learnt to fly in singleplayer" award.....
    Would be good for the mongo's on the EA servers...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

A walk around whole map waiting for commander to arti and then run into the middle of red circle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Hmm a road-rage award for running people over and a roadkill award for being run over 50 times.

A Commander award for spamming "infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted," 158 times in a round.

An "incomming mail" award for dropping arty on the enemy flag you are just about to cap when you and the commander are the only ones left alive.

The hari-kari medal for walking into your own claymore.

The Ray Charles ribbon for running in front of that friendly tank and its associated Jessica Simpson award for punishing your team mate because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

A Commander award for spamming "infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted, infanty spotted," 158 times in a round

WTF is the story with this? I have repeatedly warned people to stop pissing me off with this one. They just keep wrecking my head for an entire round. I warn them Im going to TK them. I try to ban/kick them. (too bloody difficult to get enough votes always) So I TK them. Then continue to do so until they either shut up or Im kicked. Worth it. Bastards.

Noob commanders, the proper use of that IMHO is to spot enemy near (or on the way to) a flag thats not defended currently. A good squad leader will check this and act.

A spammer who overuses it will just piss ppl off and make it useless. One reason I have spammed it was covering our only tank in Mashtur I spotted a Spec ops sneakin up behind, so I spotted him . . . . . .getting closer . . . spotted again, repeat 4 more times then bang, c4 takes our man out, we lose control of both tanks and are slaughtered. Twas some clan squad in the tank as well so no excuse. Gah !.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Nope this is more than over-use. What I am talking about is a commander sitting in some corner of the map, with NOTHING in sight and repeatedly reporting enemy in sight. Must be badge related.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure I follow. The commander was prob spotting enemy from his scans, not from visual id ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Well when I am commander...which is a role I usually take...I will spot out snipers and so on usign the map....I spot them but most times on server you will still see some clown running straight into them....or when I see someone ready with C4 for tanks and spot the man for the tank and they still drive on without taking out man first is a joke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Should be a defib kill combat badge. Is knife & pistol ones so why not for the shock paddles.

Should also be one for people who repeatadly run into claymores, the blind minds suicide ribbon.

Could do with a Page Up badge for ppl who repeatadly punish even though it was probably their fault.

Maybe a victims ribbon for snipers or engies who lay down mines & team mates jump on em or drive over em.

Would like to see a rankin for knife combat in countries though :-)

Berns wrote:
    Should be a defib kill combat badge. Is knife & pistol ones so why not for the shock paddles.

Should also be one for people who repeatadly run into claymores, the blind minds suicide ribbon.

Could do with a Page Up badge for ppl who repeatadly punish even though it was probably their fault.

Maybe a victims ribbon for snipers or engies who lay down mines & team mates jump on em or drive over em.

Would like to see a rankin for knife combat in countries though :-)

How bout an award for putting mines under vehicles at the flag your team has just captured thus ensuring your team mates kill themselves when they try to move on the the next flag?:D :D:D

You know what Im talking about Berns, you bold boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I was prob puttin mines so no one would hop in a apc & kill me while cappin a flag :rolleyes:

Berns wrote:
    I was prob puttin mines so no one would hop in a apc & kill me while cappin a flag :rolleyes:

Unless EA have secretly inserted BF2 - Transformers Expansion pack...
    It was a jeep....

Anyway, I forgive you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

LOL, berns that is a known technique. Keyzar you should know better than to get into those vehicals... tut tut...

as for the swimming... always wait for the swimmer to get within a few meters of the bank... LOL

Advertisement