Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M5 anyone?

Options
  • 07-11-2005 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my M5 on motors for sale if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

ill give you 2 grand for it... nice one.. ill collect it tmrw, will you ring my insurance company and let em know..... cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Thanks Chief, I'll throw in the 911 turbo for such a quick response to sweeten the deal, Cheers.:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

If only i hadn't spent my last €50,000 on those dancing midgets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Your not allowed post in here that you have a car for sale.....post it in the For Sale forum and if people want to buy a car they will check in there.....this is not the For Sale forum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Oh! I didn't know we could do "self-appointed moderator".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Ah but Big Nelly's special;) Sorry to offend:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

junkyard wrote:
    Ah but Big Nelly's special;) Sorry to offend:)

I am the "special one"....well so Jose says anyway....sorry just re-read the post and was abit over the top....just meant if everyone posted on here if they had a car for sale would turn the place into a joke....sorry if above post was over the top....Monday morning and in work!!! hangover doesnt help either:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I'd say you might get €30k for it.

Advertisement