Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you do last weekend?

Options
  • 07-11-2005 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Mullacleevaun, war hill, gravale, tonduff (can't remember the order, I'm knackered) on Saturday and the Wicklow way from Three Rock to Roundwood yesterday - I kid you not!

Too much for one weekend. Retrospective pleasure has yet to kick in.

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Vomited. Seriously, I was dying all weekend. Saturday looked like a cracker of a day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭flagpole

walked the burren way from bally vaughan to doolin on sat..numerous pints on sat night. great weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Hard luck Phil, the weather was f'n cracking all weekend. I take it consumption of alcoholic elixirs had a part to play in your 'illness'? ;)

@ flagpole: Always think about heading west to go walking but I don't know the area. Were you out with a club or organise it yourself?

Gil

Gil_Dub wrote:
    Hard luck Phil, the weather was f'n cracking all weekend. I take it consumption of alcoholic elixirs had a part to play in your 'illness'? ;)

Gil

Bad pint tbh :v:

Never drink there again etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭flagpole

it was my first time out west as well, fantastic coutryside. no major mountains in the burren though (highest point is 300m i believe - open to correction on that).

a group of 4 of us organised it ourselves, 2 lads from cork , 2 from kildare.

started from the ballyvaughan side at around 10am (left 1 car there),had a sandwich on the ground , headed along the burren way until we hit doolin, , (where we were staying in a b&b).

total distance 29 ish km.
    the weather was great, i think we had one rain shower all day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Few 6As, 2 6Bs, 3 6Cs and a 7A. Sports routes in the U.K.

Kewl, where exactly were you FX? When I read that I intially thought you'd been bouldering.

We should organise a bouldering day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Worlds End, Wales. Not really into bouldering that much. Last trip bouldering was Glendo about a year ago, did a second ascent of some 6B or other.

Advertisement