Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Center Navan

Options
  • 07-11-2005 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Europ Assistance Holdings Ltd i think is the name of the company.. anyone work for this company in their Call Center? just curious what kind of work it is...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

My mate worked for them. He recieved calls from customers who say have their car broken down, you send them help. Simple as that I think. He loved it their. He gave it up for the leaving and is mad to get back doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ice Baby

Hi
    I worked for 6 months there about two years ago. I worked on that motor brake- down line also ,it was for english insurance customers. It was good fun at times and the company itself is good to work for they are all very nice and helpfull. When i was there i worked in shifts the earliest being 7 not so bad! money was pretty good but then i was living at home at the time so no bills:)
    The bad points: that i worked most weekends, getting time off for holidays was hard just remember to give plenty of notice in advance, you really have to have a lot of patience on the phones as sometimes it took a long time for a garage to go out and collect the people that were strandad and you had to listen to their complaints and now and again you would get some abuse but as long as you keep your cool and dont take things personnally its fine.
    Hope this helps a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Yes I worked there also on the claims department. I wasnt working in call centre part. You might also be working with people who are calling in to get insurance claim forms and they tell you what went wrong on their holidays whilst you input their data in computer file and you give them information on what they need to send in with their insurance claim, thats if your not working in the motor breakdown section.

Advertisement